Duke of York Epstein interview. Tomorrow @ 9pm.

Oh dear.

What does Prince Andrew find so attractive about foreign billionaires who own Caribbean mansions? asks GUY ADAMS: Duke faces fresh embarrassment over another luxury with another tycoon who faces sordid sex claims
  • Last year Andrew faced backlash over his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein
  • He may now face the fallout from the second deeply unedifying legal case
  • Peter Nygard, 78, allegedly told girls as young as 14 he could make them models
  • It is claimed he then raped them and forced them into performing 'deviant acts'
  • Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson visited Nygard's lavish estate in 2000

People thought he'd get done :lol:
We said all along he would only get put in the background and end up doing no duties which he would actually be happy about and see that as a result. The lad will be on some tropical island laughing, sipping champagne till it comes out of his ears surrounded by top quality young birds.
One of the worst ****s in the Royal family and thats saying something
Told you didn’t I?

We said all along he would only get put in the background and end up doing no duties which he would actually be happy about and see that as a result. The lad will be on some tropical island laughing, sipping champagne till it comes out of his ears surrounded by top quality young birds.

Told you didn’t I?

Yep. Can't believe people thought otherwise. He will be loving life.

You are behind the story as they say in the press game, but on your point yes he has done something very much illegal, shagging sex trafficked girls is not really legal.

Now all his sponsors have deserted him, business has deserted him, he will have to go and face the music.
Watch this space, its all just getting started, poor ol randy Andy is well fucked.
:cool:

I have been proven right yet again. Six of the queens runs 😎
One step at a time, dont change yer story, Andrew is going down, the rest of them it is my opinion they should not exist as a Royal family in England but thats a separate issue completely.

Lets stick on topic, nice try mind.
Another six of the queens runs :cool:
we agree, and now we disagree? make your mind up you are all over the shop.

Anyway I think I've made myself clear and so far everything I predicted on this shambles is coming to pass

Off to bed, you lot carry on
Six of the queens runs to me 😎
I told you there would be no repercussions.
God I’m good on this thread.
I’ve said all along nothing of any significance will happen to him. He will have been told ‘we will take you out of the firing line for a bit sir’

He will be away somewhere hot till it blows over now no doubt.
:cool:
He'll have to talk to the FBI, then we'll see where that leads.
Still never bothered to give them a minute

Last edited:
You’re saying the same round my posts to @FootballFan. Maybe have a look through and award yourself six of the queens runs :cool:

I absolutely rinsed the dunce on here :lol:

tick tock ...
Looks devastated mate.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

Back