Drunkest you have ever been at the match

Paddys day the first season when Quinn took over as chairman sticks in the mind. As does Southend last season - too many to remember really. Not sure I have seen us sober that many times

Wolves away went with my wolves supporting brother in law. Think it was a Friday night and we were at the races all day. So drunk that when we got to the first pub (home fans only) they asked to look at our tickets and I showed them mine so we didn’t get in. We learnt and he showed his at the next pub. Don’t remember anything about the game except we scored late on to make of 1-1.
Felt sorry for the people sat around me. Went for a couple in Wolverhampton after ended up lost in the rain trying to find hotel, got stuck in a lift in hotel, lift was fine just didn’t know what I was doing.

Been that many it would be hard to choose, especially when you're in such a state you can't actually accurately remember how drunk you were.
Was at Highbury years ago and we had gone down early after a night of clubbing and as we were leaving the ground after getting beat 4-1 my mate was castigating us for being miserable.
He thought we had drew 1-1, combination of being hammered and about 10 pisses.

Never really ever got drunk at one of our games...usually just a few pints.

Not at the game itself I know but the most drunk I ever was watching us was in Washington Gardiners Club for the win V mags just before xmas 2014 (where he whom shall not be named scored at the death), I'd just finished work a few days before for the 2 week shutdown, remember my vision being very patchy having started on pints just after breakfast time, then seeing our goal and tables/drinks in the club being hoyed in the air. It was an early kick off too, me and my mate staggered down to the cross keys in washy village for about mid afternoon after, met a bigger group of mates then ended up back in Concord after and I had to be put into a taxi by about 9.30/10 absolutely paralytic. Probably makes the top 5 of the most drunk I've ever been.

Last edited:
Dunno if he's been on, but @Aldyyyy left the Emirates at half time thinking it was full time when we kicked the season off at Arsenal a few year back

Back