Drones

Doesent sports mode disable collision avoidance as its too fast? I could be wrong like.
You are correct. There are already a few casualties.

check out Billy Kyle on YouTube. He gets stuff ahead of release from DJI and is good with all drone related stuff

check out Billy Kyle on YouTube. He gets stuff ahead of release from DJI and is good with all drone related stuff
Yeah and a sports mode collision will destroy the drone.

Will do thanks.

Mini 3 on route @Big Jeff .😎

Last edited:
Online very, had a 15% off code to use so jumped in whilst it was valid. Coming on the 18th, apparently, its the remote without the display as it was a big saving and tethering my phone or the ipad to the rc is no big deal for me.
Heliguy is wanting around 800 quid for one

there was an update to make it 10 bit came out yesterday. theres also an update to allow it to film in D-Log thats coming as well.

im really really tempted but I'm desperate for a new computer first

Last edited:
there was an update to make it 10 bit came out yesterday. theres also an update to allow it to film in D-Log thats coming as well.

im really really tempted but I'm desperate for a new computer first
Its class like. Early days all the same but seems better than the mavic air i had. A lot lighter too, for the sub 250gm option

Back