Driver etiquette

It's an incredibly selfish crime. Selfish, arrogant and ignorant people drink and drive. I have absolutely no sympathy for them whatsoever.
It is entirely avoidable.

I can see your point but I drink and drive within the legal limit and will continue to unless they ban it all together.

Having read it everything he says makes perfect sense,

If you going to make remarks like that need to justify why imo, as fuck all wrong with what said
So you think wishing a slow and painful death on someone makes perfect sense? Your as big a f***ing dickhead as him.
Bet this lad ^^^ texts whilst driving from the wheel of his Audi or BMW. King of the road.
Bet your family hate you

Last edited:
I can see your point but I drink and drive within the legal limit and will continue to unless they ban it all together.
Your reactions are affected with any alcohol in your system. Why take the risk?
I couldn't live with myself if I was in an accident and I had ANY alcohol in my system, whether or not I was under the legal limit.
It is the ultimate in selfish, arrogant and moronic behaviour.
So you think wishing a slow and painful death on someone makes perfect sense? Your as big a f***ing dickhead as him.

Bet your family hate you
What a pleasant individual you are.

Your right, somehow the reply I was intending to be to the sackless twat frijj ended up being to kent_mackem. Fuck knows how that happened. In context, stand by every word....

Why does it upset you so much what I said about people texting whilst driving?

I can’t fathom it at all, unless you felt like I was targeting you, because you text whilst driving?

You’ve had multiple personal digs at me so haway, spit it out.

Make sure you pull over before you type out your reply.

Your reactions are affected with any alcohol in your system. Why take the risk?
I couldn't live with myself if I was in an accident and I had ANY alcohol in my system, whether or not I was under the legal limit.
It is the ultimate in selfish, arrogant and moronic behaviour.

I had a glass of red wine when I took my wife to lunch on Thursday and two pints watching the football Friday, call me selfish.

Last edited:
I’m surprised more people don’t jump reds like. It’s often safe as owt to do it but few do it.

Eh? What if it’s like my case right outside of my cul-de-sac, temporary lights at roadworks which happens to be on the brow of a hill?

Also it’s never always safe to do. There’s always the possibility that someone coming from the other road (which will be on green remember) will assume everyone on your road will be stopped. DashCamsUK frequently show drivers going through on red and narrowly missing a car. I’m some cases unfortunately hitting the car.

You're an utter f***ing moron.

Still waiting for an explanation as to why you’re so angry. You can explain here, via PM or head over to the East Stand next home game.

Up to you since you’re absolutely spitting with rage and desperate to make it personal.

Do you text while driving? Is that what you’re upset about?

I have absolutely no idea what you’re angry about. Alternatively just keep screaming at me.

Last edited:
I've not noticed any increase (it's always been chronic in my experience, including through zebra crossings and school crossing patrols).

But then I drive predominantly on duel carriageways like the A1231. It's possibly even fewer cases on there since the splash out on fake SUV since COVID, as they mostly queue in the overtaking lane so fewer people can zoom through compared to two equal lanes.

Back