Drinking in Sunderland city centre

Got talking to some in the Botanist yesterday. They were saying they've stopped going through Newcastle due to the new quality bars opening here.

Build it and they will come springs to mind
Mrs Green Jersey has not been out for the last 12 month due to her needing a new knee. That's all fixed now, so I took her into The Botanist. She was very, very impressed...

Popped out for a few this afternoon, the chocolate cherry stout by maxim beers in The Cooper Rose (aye I know its a Wetherspoons) is a lovely sup and only £2.63 a pint

Didn't they own Green's? Not sure if they still do.

I don't think so.

Staying out in town after the match tomorrow making an all dayer out of it. Think the Mags match was the last one we done this. Looking forward to it especially if it stays dry and blue skies like it is now, I reckon after the match we’ll head to Keel Square and then probably down High Street West taking in Vestas, no doubt end up in the The Rabbit for shits and giggles and see where it takes us.

Streetbar Dun Cow Engine Room Peacock Tilleys and the Terrace very busy yesterday.

I'm hearing that the Barge and Barrel is struggling since it changed from Yates.

Visited Cleo's for the first time last night. It was an experience. :lol:
Also saw somebody get reprimanded for their rhubarb in The Gunners.
Spoke to my little mate in Live Lounge and she said that i'd missed the drama.. Some bloke hoyed two pint glasses in the ceiling and then punched the manager in the face :eek:

Back