Drinking in Sunderland city centre

Was in the city Centre last night
Botanist so busy we looked in -left -and went next door which was canny not as busy-but comfortable
Seemed a lot of people about.

We were down that sunnisde market thing first for a few pints then into the town, Keel Tavern was busy as was the Engine room, Peacock was packed out and Port of Call was rammed too. Cracking day out and its great to see the bars busy during the day

Burton house, Chaplins, vaults - all pretty quiet last night

Chleos for the karaoke was great fun as usual
I was in Cleo’s and the Burton.
We were down that sunnisde market thing first for a few pints then into the town, Keel Tavern was busy as was the Engine room, Peacock was packed out and Port of Call was rammed too. Cracking day out and its great to see the bars busy during the day
When was this on? I walked through sunniside on Sat afternoon and didn’t see any market. I saw one stall that seemed to be clearing up but no people.

Last edited:
Had a couple yesterday afternoon. Called into Fitzgeralds about half 1 and was absolutely no one at all in other than myself but by the time I was leaving a few more had come in.

Had a walk up to the isis after that, cracking, wouldn't say it was busy but was a few in and they had a dj on playing vinyl records. Enjoyed it

Back