Dress Code in Montgomery

We were in there for the Coventry game and one of my sons, late 30s, wore trainers because he hadn’t read the rules. He phoned his wife to bring some shoes but nobody gave a damn.

we were in yesterday and it was really good. canny atmosphere in there, the food was nice and the service was spot on as was the samson. quite enjoyed the little tour beforehand and had a fair bit crack with lee howey at the end.
the mrs got me it for christmas, it's pricey but as a one off sort of thing it's well worth it. we've hired a box before for family birthdays and whatnot and tbh i prefer the box but it's all good.
having said that i wouldn't swap our normal seats in the ground for any of them.

Strict codes in every aspect of life are more or less done away with now.

As long as you don’t look like a total scruff you’ll be fine.

Smart Jeans and smart trainers are fine.

Work in an office (predominantly) myself and I can’t remember the last time I wore a tie. Must have been about ten years ago.

Strict codes in every aspect of life are more or less done away with now.

As long as you don’t look like a total scruff you’ll be fine.

Smart Jeans and smart trainers are fine.

Work in an office (predominantly) myself and I can’t remember the last time I wore a tie. Must have been about ten years ago.
Nah, formal dos require black tie, the ones I go do anyway.

Standards have gone right down. Collared shirt used to be required a few years ago.
Yeah I remember this.
Me n me da were in for Boro game( :rolleyes: ) and were practically the only ones wearing a suit (no tie tho!)
Was in box yest which was canny and I think better as others have said, but again people wandering around in their stoney jumpers and trainers - surprised me

Back