Dress Code in Montgomery

Dress Code:

Smart, casual (denim permitted). No trainers, tracksuits or sportswear allowed.

There is no dress code for under 16’s.

"no trainers"

"Tracksuits or sportswear allowed"

Going to look a right clip in jogging bottoms and your old school shoes.
I wore shoes, jeans, long sleeve polo, and a smart coat when I was in last year. Lad from work I was with had a stone island overshirt on. There were a few in dressed a lot more casual than us
Was everyone else full blown goggle jackets and Lois cords?

Last edited:

I was in there for Norwich game earlier in season and people were rocking up in trainers, extremely unlikely they will refuse you entry whatever you wear.

Dress codes like this are pointless, one person could turn up in a suit and dress shoes and look a right mess whereas somebody else could be in jeans and a decent top with tennis style trainers and look 100 times better but that by the rules wouldn't be allowed. It's my biggest annoyance about the races. Rant over.

Dress codes like this are pointless, one person could turn up in a suit and dress shoes and look a right mess whereas somebody else could be in jeans and a decent top with tennis style trainers and look 100 times better but that by the rules wouldn't be allowed. It's my biggest annoyance about the races. Rant over.
In the words of Ben Elton -“ Hitler, very smart, nice shoes, come on in…..Fuck off Jesus, NO SANDALS”

What’s the latest dress code for the Montgomery suite?

Can’t find it anywhere and hasn’t been sent out with the tickets.

Cheers
what was it like? we're in there for the plymouth game. how long does it stop open for after the match?
was hoping to watch the rugby in there or another bar in the ground. kicks off at 16.45 but doubt it'll stop open that long.

I figured you had to dress up like Jimmy Montgomery, so I wore a similar looking suit and tie that he tends to wear and a white wig. Ended up doing the lottery draw, by the time he walked out of the tunnel, it had already been done. Funnily enough, a mate won it.

what was it like? we're in there for the plymouth game. how long does it stop open for after the match?
was hoping to watch the rugby in there or another bar in the ground. kicks off at 16.45 but doubt it'll stop open that long.
Pretty relaxed loads with trainers despite advice on website stating otherwise. Plenty in there without a collar too.

Enjoyable with guest speakers on pre game with Lee Howey and the MOTM comes in after for a few words, although introduce yourself to your server when you get there otherwise they will just do whatever / never return to your table for drinks 😂

You can go through to the sports bar after if the atmosphere dies and the rugby will on in there

Pretty relaxed loads with trainers despite advice on website stating otherwise. Plenty in there without a collar too.

Enjoyable with guest speakers on pre game with Lee Howey and the MOTM comes in after for a few words, although introduce yourself to your server when you get there otherwise they will just do whatever / never return to your table for drinks 😂

You can go through to the sports bar after if the atmosphere dies and the rugby will on in there
cheers marra.

I wore shoes, jeans, long sleeve polo, and a smart coat when I was in last year. Lad from work I was with had a stone island overshirt on. There were a few in dressed a lot more casual than us. T-shirt and bomber jacket for example.

TLDR - I don’t think they’re that fussed unless you look like a right scruff!
Pretty much this.
I've had trainers on the last few times I've been in.

Back