Donny Love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injured and has never had a proper run in the team. Been no worse than Matthews (until the last few weeks), Celustka or Bardsley were.
I listened respectfully until that point. Donald Love is absolute f***ing rank. He's looked out of his depth in League 1. Bardsley played out of position in the Premier League for a year without looking vulnerable. Plus he knocked Rooney out in his own house, that's got to count for something.

That’s that then.
Can’t remember reading anything about it !!
Not mentioned anywhere until recently when JR said he’d had an op on his ankle

Sorry didn’t see was seb.

He is the current boo boy even though he’s not playing. When he does play there’s a huge number of fans who just concentrate on any errors he makes and don’t give him credit for any decent play.

Last edited:
Not mentioned anywhere until recently when JR said he’d had an op on his ankle

Sorry didn’t see was seb.

He is the current boo boy even though he’s not playing. When he does play there’s a huge number of fans who just concentrate on any errors he makes and don’t give him credit for any decent play.
A ‘boo boy’ is generally a player who gets stick he doesn’t deserve. You don’t have to watch Love intently to see the mistakes he makes, it’s not even that he makes mistakes, it’s that he does nothing right. His tackling is horrendous, his positional sense is worse, his first touch makes Altidore look like Berbatov.

A ‘boo boy’ is generally a player who gets stick he doesn’t deserve. You don’t have to watch Love intently to see the mistakes he makes, it’s not even that he makes mistakes, it’s that he does nothing right. His tackling is horrendous, his positional sense is worse, his first touch makes Altidore look like Berbatov.
No doubt he is sometimes guilty of the faults you mention but certainly not all the time. Doesn't fit folks agenda though.

Claiming that he's bad at everything all the time just destroys the credibility of their argument

Last edited:
His stats this season are 4 appearances...last outing against Oxford in September...with any luck we won't see him anywhere near the first team again.

Injured and has never had a proper run in the team. Been no worse than Matthews (until the last few weeks), Celustka or Bardsley were.

He's not fit to lace Phil Bardsleys boots. I think he was signed to keep Paddy McNair company. I struggle to believe that he was signed for his ability as a footballer. He doesn't have anyt strengths to his game at all.

He's not fit to lace Phil Bardsleys boots. I think he was signed to keep Paddy McNair company. I struggle to believe that he was signed for his ability as a footballer. He doesn't have anyt strengths to his game at all.

When is the twat going to ever be fit? What is wrong with him now and when can he play?

what’s the crack ?
Is he injured ?
I don’t think he’s as bad as he is made out to be ( on smb certainly )
Moyes signing which would suggest high earner.
Doesn’t seem to be Around the first team or cup games ( we have seen Onien and Mumba at RB of late )
Will / how will he be moved on?
What are his strengths? Genuinely interested what someone might see in him because I can't see anything.

Like Jones has gotten worse the further we've fallen rather than excelling.

What are his strengths? Genuinely interested what someone might see in him because I can't see anything.

Like Jones has gotten worse the further we've fallen rather than excelling.
jones plays at a higher level than sunderland now right? whereas love wouldntt do if he were released.

I listened respectfully until that point. Donald Love is absolute f***ing rank. He's looked out of his depth in League 1. Bardsley played out of position in the Premier League for a year without looking vulnerable. Plus he knocked Rooney out in his own house, that's got to count for something.
whats the story with rooney?

Joke of a signing all round, the fact he's older now and should be better than when we signed him yet we are now in League 1 and he still looks out of his depth is ridiculous.

Moyes must have been on sniff when he signed him.

what’s the crack ?
Is he injured ?
Doesn’t seem to be Around the first team or cup games ( we have seen Onien and Mumba at RB of late )

SD has mentioned the 4 high earners a few times, but only ever named Catts, Oviedo and McGeady.
I assumed for a while that this numpty was the 4th, but he's not. Its Dunc.
I think Don is on about 10K. Still triple L1 wages and 9.5K too much like....

No doubt he is sometimes guilty of the faults you mention but certainly not all the time. Doesn't fit folks agenda though.

Claiming that he's bad at everything all the time just destroys the credibility of their argument
Not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me to be honest :lol:

what’s the crack ?
Is he injured ?
He's actually worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back