Donny Love...

He may of well had to be somewhere mate or something .but just to stop to sign an autograph for a young supporter I thought was shit like .
Just my opinion tho.
I was in the shop about 6 weeks ago. Max power . What a nice bloke . Had my other lad in 5 getting his shirt printed , power couldn’t stop taking footy with us. It’s a breath of fresh air what’s happening now . We’re on our way

Met Power at services on way back from Port vale was with his lass and kids but took time to chat to a few of us, came over genuine and seemed to be loving his time at club, bar his red cards.

what’s the crack ?
Is he injured ?
I don’t think he’s as bad as he is made out to be ( on smb certainly )
Moyes signing which would suggest high earner.
Doesn’t seem to be Around the first team or cup games ( we have seen Onien and Mumba at RB of late )
Will / how will he be moved on?

Correct, he's worse.

what’s the crack ?
Is he injured ?
I don’t think he’s as bad as he is made out to be ( on smb certainly )
Moyes signing which would suggest high earner.
Doesn’t seem to be Around the first team or cup games ( we have seen Onien and Mumba at RB of late )
Will / how will he be moved on?

I heard he’s lost his trousers

Unless I'm raving, I'm sure quite a few of us thought that Love was one of our better players towards the end of last season.

To be fair to the lad I got a photo with him before the Rochdale game and I said it’s an utter disgrace he isn’t in the time but told him not to worry Real Madrid will sign him in January, he just laughed and said they’d probably sign Adam Matthews before him.

Just my opinion mate last season, well the beginning I took my 10 year old son for autographs. All the players stopped even Darron Gibson who was probs still pissed. Donald love and Kone drove straight past . So for me mate I think Donald love is a cock and kone
Sounds like the beginning of an Eminem song

Back