Doncaster Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair, their team were horrendous for the majority of the game. Didn’t look like a top 6 team at all.

Yeah. Doncaster looked disinterested first half. Expected more from them after a half-time ‘rollicking’ but that didn’t really happen. Lots of the ball but done nothing with it. Can’t recall McLaughlin having a save to make all game. Certainly wouldn’t mind playing them over two legs if we don’t go up automatically.

Good numbers as you’d expect from a team a couple of hours away but Doncaster fans were very quiet.​

Yeah. Doncaster looked disinterested first half. Expected more from them after a half-time ‘rollicking’ but that didn’t really happen. Lots of the ball but done nothing with it. Can’t recall McLaughlin having a save to make all game. Certainly wouldn’t mind playing them over two legs if we don’t go up automatically.

Good numbers as you’d expect from a team a couple of hours away but Doncaster fans were very quiet.​
Definitely made 2 good ones and they hit the post.

To be fair, their team were horrendous for the majority of the game. Didn’t look like a top 6 team at all.
Burton and Coventry look a much better team than them. I said to my mate at the match if the season had 10 or 12 more games left I think Coventry and Burton would finish above Doncaster

There was a few in the halfway house before the game, canny lads

Car full filling up on booze in Aldi for the journey home......Warm beer must be a thing in South Yorks :lol:

Burton and Coventry look a much better team than them. I said to my mate at the match if the season had 10 or 12 more games left I think Coventry and Burton would finish above Doncaster

Watched them against Barnsley last month and they looked a really good side and their form also suggests they are a good side......They had an off day today and we didnt give them a sniff all game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back