Donald Trump Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do not agree with the looting but I can easily understand why folks choose to riot, almost 30 years since Rodney King and US police officers still have not learned about excessive force and more pertinently to treat all ethnicities in the same manner.
I would not be at all surprised to find that someone somewhere is deliberately trying provoke a race war.

You're always gonna get arseholes being attracted to jobs like being a copper, but I'm sure it's a minority. It's upto the state to make sure they punish him properly, to avoid shit like this. The anger is 100% understandable, but looting and rioting makes them criminals too.

You're always gonna get arseholes being attracted to jobs like being a copper, but I'm sure it's a minority. It's upto the state to make sure they punish him properly, to avoid shit like this. The anger is 100% understandable, but looting and rioting makes them criminals too.
Just as you will get dodgy coppers you will get scratters using demonstrations like this to hook themselves a new telly. It damages both sides.

Apparently he tweeted in response to the ongoing riots that 'once the looting starts, the shooting starts'. I'm not a twitter wizard and the tweet has been hidden behind a warning but it shows on facebook as per link below. Surely this cannot be the way for a world leader to react, I can't believe this has happened in the middle of the shit storm the world is in at present.

A cowboy

Not surprised in the slightest - it's exactly what i would expect and what he does time and again. Death toll passed 100,000 this week, he's getting hammered for how he's handled it, so what better way to deflect attention than for him to do something else to grab a different news story for himself. He always does this - veers from one debacle to the next, always shifting focus as he goes

Not surprised in the slightest - it's exactly what i would expect and what he does time and again. Death toll passed 100,000 this week, he's getting hammered for how he's handled it, so what better way to deflect attention than for him to do something else to grab a different news story for himself. He always does this - veers from one debacle to the next, always shifting focus as he goes

Spot on

Also put put a tweet earlier that just said 'CHINA!"

:lol:

Its amazing that the two candidates for the presidency both appear to be in severe states of mental decline.

Also put put a tweet earlier that just said 'CHINA!"

:lol:

Its amazing that the two candidates for the presidency both appear to be in severe states of mental decline.

He's about to announce the forced expulsion of thousands of Chinese students from the U.S too.

I still can't believe he was elected by the Republicans to run for president nevermind being elected president! I'm still shocked by an American Police officer killing a black man and nothing happening.

You would think people wouldn't be surprised by any of this. The greatest country in the world!

I still can't believe he was elected by the Republicans to run for president nevermind being elected president! I'm still shocked by an American Police officer killing a black man and nothing happening.

You would think people wouldn't be surprised by any of this. The greatest country in the world!
The cop's now in custody.

Had it been armed black blokes invading the Michigan statehouse there would have been a blood bath. It has to be the most openly racist country in the western world.
A friend in Middlesbrough had exchange students About 17 or 18 staying from their church in California visiting and they said they couldn’t vote for Obama because they couldn’t vote For a black man.

unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back