Donald Trump Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he tweeted in response to the ongoing riots that 'once the looting starts, the shooting starts'. I'm not a twitter wizard and the tweet has been hidden behind a warning but it shows on facebook as per link below. Surely this cannot be the way for a world leader to react, I can't believe this has happened in the middle of the shit storm the world is in at present.

Apparently he tweeted in response to the ongoing riots that 'once the looting starts, the shooting starts'. I'm not a twitter wizard and the tweet has been hidden behind a warning but it shows on facebook as per link below. Surely this cannot be the way for a world leader to react, I can't believe this has happened in the middle of the shit storm the world is in at present.

Surely you aren’t surprised.

His cult of followers will defend him no matter what, so nothing will come of him suggesting American citizens should be murdered while protesting.

Get what you mean, I just think that's way too far, that could possibly cause more bloodshed, shouldn't (I think) be coming from a President. Just my view.
You’re absolutely correct it shouldn’t. But that’s where they find themselves. Over 100,000 people have already died over there due to the virus. He has demonstrated clearly that it interests him only insofar as it affects his re-election chances. Almost every diatribe he’s given ( I hesitate to call them press briefings ) has turned into a party political broadcast. He’s egged on armed gangs to storm public buildings. He’s got states bidding against each other for medical equipment, he’s just announced he will turn the army loose on its own people, and I wouldn’t hesitate to believe the prospect of some sort of race based conflict in America would absolutely delight him. He’s a narcissistic sociopath who’s only concern is himself and his presidency. He will stop at nothing and I mean nothing to get a second term.
I can’t understand how he gets away with it over there. Politicians are crucified over here for making a quip about Nando’s.
He gets slated on a daily basis, and as has already been pointed out he gives not one single flying fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
You’re absolutely correct it shouldn’t. But that’s where they find themselves. Over 100,000 people have already died over there due to the virus. He has demonstrated clearly that it interests him only insofar as it affects his re-election chances. Almost every diatribe he’s given ( I hesitate to call them press briefings ) has turned into a party political broadcast. He’s egged on armed gangs to storm public buildings. He’s got states bidding against each other for medical equipment, he’s just announced he will turn the army loose on its own people, and I wouldn’t hesitate to believe the prospect of some sort of race based conflict in America would absolutely delight him. He’s a narcissistic sociopath who’s only concern is himself and his presidency. He will stop at nothing and I mean nothing to get a second term.

He gets slated on a daily basis, and as has already been pointed out he gives not one single flying fuck.
I find it hard to believe we would sit back and accept someone as moronic as him. I know some people will point at Boris but he’s not in the same league as trump for pure stupidity.

I find it hard to believe we would sit back and accept someone as moronic as him. I know some people will point at Boris but he’s not in the same league as trump for pure stupidity.
I’d like to think we wouldn’t elect the twat in the first place, let alone give him another shot at it.

Hopefully you mean the police officers over the the top actions and city officials decision not to file murder charge?

I mean the looting and rioting. But aye, now that you mention it, that is also a disgrace, had to stop the video. Still, it's not a good excuse to attack innocent businesses and people.

I mean the looting and rioting. But aye, now that you mention it, that is also a disgrace, had to stop the video. Still, it's not a good excuse to attack innocent businesses and people.
I do not agree with the looting but I can easily understand why folks choose to riot, almost 30 years since Rodney King and US police officers still have not learned about excessive force and more pertinently to treat all ethnicities in the same manner.
I would not be at all surprised to find that someone somewhere is deliberately trying provoke a race war.

The white armed men he encouraged to riot her referred to as "good decent people" The blacks however are "THUGS!"

The bloke's a bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back