Donald on BBC Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's not been as bad as I expected but his logic doesn't seem to stack up tbh.

Exactly. He says he offered the Americans the club at a very reasonable market rate price, but he's also said he's out of pocket for the thick end of 20 million quid but could've walked away before the Americans came to the table with a 30 million quid profit. Even debt free have any league one clubs been bought for anywhere near 50 million quid?

Anyone think what he's saying is fair enough

It is.

I just don’t trust SD or CM anymore. They chat an awful amount of shite, and also have contradicted eachother and themselves so much.

Part of me actually feels for SD, he seems a nice bloke - but all the good he has gone down the swanny now.

SD & CM are tarnishing this fanbase and seem so resentful of us.

Likely going to be slated for this but having seen fans reactions to donalds interview tonight I totally understand why hes stepped back.
He clearly explained that this “loan” is against madrox and they are the only ones at risk if it goes tits up. If it happens these billionaires would then own the club. We know juan could easily put the money in if he wanted or you get get a bank loan, so the question is why exactly have they got this money from the americans? Because its the start of a long term relationship with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back