Donald not responding to takeover offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
f***ing worrying, although it was the same with Donald - who was meant to be leading a consortium but the other lot dropped out. Campbell is full of absolute shit as he was at Falkirk. No idea why the club keep entertaining him, especially when the echo has seen the books of another interested party who actually have the cash but Donald won't even speak to.
Aye seems strane he seems to be rejecting everyone bar campbell. Probably cos he will be the only one keeping him on in some way. Wish he’d just do one

Maybe this bit is the big 'if' but, so long as he isn't outright criminal from a financial standpoint, it's difficult to see how Campbell would be worse than Donald as owner. At least he appears to be coming in with a football plan.

Does anyone know if it's possible to keep AOL and sol within Madrox against the loan but sell club separately to Campbell at lower figure. Could this be their game? Would be terrible outcome if it is.

I'm not sure that is possible (I don't think it is) @Grumpy Old Man sorry you always get tagged in these things! But, something scheme like that, seems to me to be a reason they won't even entertain offers from anyone else for 15+ months...

I'm not sure that is possible (I don't think it is) @Grumpy Old Man sorry you always get tagged in these things! But, something scheme like that, seems to me to be a reason they won't even entertain offers from anyone else for 15+ months...

Madrox would need to acquire the SoL and AoL for fair value, otherwise HMRC would get very interested, and not in a good way. On book values, that's around £120m.

Madrox would need to acquire the SoL and AoL for fair value, otherwise HMRC would get very interested, and not in a good way. On book values, that's around £120m.

Grand. I'm correct in thinking its a potential prison sentence they would be risking if they stole assets (sorry if that is the wrong term) by selling it to themselves at a much cheaper price?

Grand. I'm correct in thinking its a potential prison sentence they would be risking if they stole assets (sorry if that is the wrong term) by selling it to themselves at a much cheaper price?

Let's just say that, potentially, a number of offences punishable by fines and/or custodial sentences could be committed.

Think it’s a case of WMS wanting to do a bit of shit stirring against Donald which is why they’ve decided to leak it. Fair play to them.

So no Juan paying a pound and transferring them to Madrox. Great my panic on this over.... for now

That was Donald selling his own assets (200 shares in Madrox Ltd) to a third party. That's entirely down to him. The only "problem" that gives him is that that loss won't create an allowable capital loss on his original purchase price for CGT purposes. But moving assets between companies under common ownership for anything other than an arms-length price is a total no-no.

That was Donald selling his own assets (200 shares in Madrox Ltd) to a third party. That's entirely down to him. The only "problem" that gives him is that that loss won't create an allowable capital loss on his original purchase price for CGT purposes. But moving assets between companies under common ownership for anything other than an arms-length price is a total no-no.
Good to know. Sure we'll find out I'd and why Campbell Is preferred bidder and why I'm due course
Good to know. Sure we'll find out I'd and why Campbell Is preferred bidder and why I'm due course

“MC's group appears to include John Park and Ryland Morgans on the football side of things. On the financial side he hopes to attract US investors and will name Stephen Barbalaco as CEO. #SAFC

surely if its that far along he would have investors sorted?

Wants to buy club. Has nee money. Wants to use someone else's. Got job we have no para payments left to use. Last time he got mentioned a couple of weeks ago I said never going to happen and I'm sticking with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back