Don Hutchinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Alex Ferguson did or Mourinho. The thing is he's actually been quite jovial at times in front of the camera. But when he goes over the top and spoke about relegation or the recent one about the quality of players people forget everything what happened in them previously and centre on the negative comment.
Fair point mate I like him as a bloke and wish him all the best but he's flopped in his last 3 jobs now.

He inherited a team with top 10 form from the first 5 months of 2016 and only lost Kaboul. Made no effort to sign Yedlin or M'Villa and wasted 32 million on awful signings & made a mess of loan opportunities too.

Had the worst start in Prem History and haven't been out of the bottom 3 virtually all season.

Him & Bracewell's body language is appalling & his comment that Sunderland should be where we are summed up him only being bothered about protecting his managerial reputation.

Why does people care what this mercenary says?
While drinking with Don in one of London's plushest hotels he told me wanted to stay at Sunderland.

Don deserved a pay rise for performing so well that he won Player of the Year in team full of Sunderland legends. The fact Bob Murray preferrred to sell to West Ham than give Don a pay rise was the start of the downfall of this great club and it hasn't been the same since it snubbed Don.

Last edited by a moderator:

While drinking with Don in one of London's plushest hotels he told me wanted to stay at Sunderland.

Don deserved a pay rise for performing so well that he won Player of the Year in team full of Sunderland legends. The fact Bob Murray preferrred to sell to West Ham than give Don a pay rise was the start of the downfall of this great club and it hasn't been the same since it snubbed Don.

Footballers arent paid an offensive amount of money to play shite. He wanted to stay at Sunderland but wanted the money at west ham more it history would tell you.

Footballers arent paid an offensive amount of money to play shite. He wanted to stay at Sunderland but wanted the money at west ham more it history would tell you.
In that case Jermain Defoe is a mercenary as well then for leaving Toronto in the lurch.

Fair point mate I like him as a bloke and wish him all the best but he's flopped in his last 3 jobs now.

He inherited a team with top 10 form from the first 5 months of 2016 and only lost Kaboul. Made no effort to sign Yedlin or M'Villa and wasted 32 million on awful signings & made a mess of loan opportunities too.

Had the worst start in Prem History and haven't been out of the bottom 3 virtually all season.

Him & Bracewell's body language is appalling & his comment that Sunderland should be where we are summed up him only being bothered about protecting his managerial reputation.

If Hutchinson got a pay rise after a season then most of the squad would have wanted them. Legends like chris makin.

In that case Jermain Defoe is a mercenary as well then for leaving Toronto in the lurch.

Suppose the difference is that they got a striker who was adequate for that league and a big name for the American league would be my argument.

All parties were suited, the fact that Defoe came to Sunderland would suggest that there was some element of homesickness there.

The only party that was suited when Hutchinson went to West Ham was his bank manager.

If Hutchinson got a pay rise after a season then most of the squad would have wanted them. Legends like chris makin.
Fair point. He should have stopped on another season and then had a new contract negotiation.

In Hindsight didnt do that well at West Ham. Don was recovering from a terrible cruciate knee injury when we had our drinks together in London.

Suppose the difference is that they got a striker who was adequate for that league and a big name for the American league would be my argument.

All parties were suited, the fact that Defoe came to Sunderland would suggest that there was some element of homesickness there.

The only party that was suited when Hutchinson went to West Ham was his bank manager.
Can't argue with that mate that swap deal is our best deal since signing Superkev! I guess Hutch should have been patience and waited he had it all in place at Sunderland and was a fool to leave for money.

Was he legless????

Oh yes <<<<<<<<<<<<

Ha Don was hammered as was Johnny Hartson who got up to some unrepeatable antics. Tomas Repka liked a pint too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hutchinson was an excellent player and played really well for us. Scored the equaliser up the road in our 2 -1 win when Tommy saved shearers penalty. It was at the end where we were and for someone who was a mag fan he asks the ref if he's given his goal as he could of given a penalty ref says yes and Hutchinson goes wild celebrations not like that little shit chopra when he didn't want to score

Hutchinson was an excellent player and played really well for us. Scored the equaliser up the road in our 2 -1 win when Tommy saved shearers penalty. It was at the end where we were and for someone who was a mag fan he asks the ref if he's given his goal as he could of given a penalty ref says yes and Hutchinson goes wild celebrations not like that little shit chopra when he didn't want to score

In his defence you are correct but he is still a greedy shit

We could do with his sort now in our centre midfeild

That's when a manager and chairman show their worth. Some players are worth giving a rise and others can be replaced. At that time the only two players in the former category we had were Phillips and Hutchison. Call their bluffs.

Fair point. He should have stopped on another season and then had a new contract negotiation.

In Hindsight didnt do that well at West Ham. Don was recovering from a terrible cruciate knee injury when we had our drinks together in London.
Did you suck him off?

Did you suck him off?
Unnecessary vulgar comment about a former Sunderland Player of the Year. Show some respect Don would never get his cock out in public.

Another player on here who gets better the further away he gets from his career.
Everyone rated Don at the time his quality wasn't in doubt it was his departure that tainted him.

He's a good lad Don, I don't always agree with what he say's but he's not a bad lad...
Did a good job for us in what was probably one of the better Sunderland teams of recent times. Fella got offered a hefty wage hike by the hammers, which we couldn't or wouldn't match so we cashed in on him. Don't know where all this negativity about him is coming from, how many people on here wouldn't jump ship if a new employer offered to double their wages ? Anyhow poor bugger was crocked shortly after, and was never the same again

Unnecessary vulgar comment about a former Sunderland Player of the Year. Show some respect Don would never get his cock out in public.

Everyone rated Don at the time his quality wasn't in doubt it was his departure that tainted him.
I'm not saying he wasn't a good player for us he was, but he's certainly getting better the further we move on, according to some on here anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back