Don Hutchinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes that's exactly what comes out of his mouth. The cretinous ****. Who does he support this week?

What a load of bollocks. He follows Sunderland's fortunes closely if you did some research and is more than capable of forming his own valid opinions.

He gets paid to do a few write ups in some local rags, he's a total f***ing gobshite. He speaks the kind of stuff fans lap up, generally giving no real insight.

Closet mag, with strong links to Liverpool. He spends far more time on the old Liverpool gravy train.

Last edited:

On the TV he is a prick. In person he seemed a genuine lad who loved his football.

And he is spot on with everything he says in that.

Creating a siege mentality maybe is what he is trying to do but in reality all he is doing is alienating the fans, giving excuses to the players capable of hiding and undertaken damage control on his battered CV for his next club.

And we'll be stuck sifting through the wreckage for crumbs of hope!

Yes that's exactly what comes out of his mouth. The cretinous ****. Who does he support this week?

He gets paid to do a few write ups in some local rags, he's a total f***ing gobshite. He speaks the kind of stuff fans lap up, generally giving no real insight.

Closet mag, with strong links to Liverpool. He spends far more time on the old Liverpool gravy train.
Often posts about Sunderland on Twitter is that ghost written too? Just because you don't like him doesn't make his opinion worthless.

Often posts about Sunderland on Twitter is that ghost written too? Just because you don't like him doesn't make his opinion worthless.

Because he gets paid to write a column. He gets paid to write that column because of who he is as a former SAFC player. It thus makes sense that he pays a bit of attention/keeps his hand in and uses something like Twitter to keep people interested as they then become his readers, which lines his pockets.

I don't like him for several reasons, mainly because he's an absolute gobshite, but generally his opinion regarding SAFC is usually ill thought out and half arsed, spoken on the back of public opinion. It's mag like tendancies capitalising on the more vocal SAFC supporters and generally focusing on negativity to get people in agreement and reading. Having gone against my principles and read it he has half a point, but it's something anyone among SAFC's support could have gone to press with.

This, absolute horrendous stinking gobshite. If he's got one article correct some fucker else must have wrote it for him. More than likely he's just looked at a forum like this and has fed from the negativity.

In fact having read the article now, I was even more correct with my first response than I originally thought I was. He's just read this forum.

Last edited:
He's dead right,bloke needs to fuck off now for his and everyone's mental health

Because he gets paid to write a column. He gets paid to write that column because of who he is as a former SAFC player. It thus makes sense that he pays a bit of attention/keeps his hand in and uses something like Twitter to keep people interested as they then become his readers, which lines his pockets.

I don't like him for several reasons, mainly because he's an absolute gobshite, but generally his opinion regarding SAFC is usually ill thought out and half arsed, spoken on the back of public opinion. It's mag like tendancies capitalising on the more vocal SAFC supporters and generally focusing on negativity to get people in agreement and reading. Having gone against my principles and read it he has half a point, but it's something anyone among SAFC's support could have gone to press with.

In fact having read the article now, I was even more correct with my first response than I originally thought I was. He's just read this forum.
What examples have you got of Hutchison's articles being ill thought out & half baked? Should he not be negative and paint a fluffy picture?

He was spot on in September about Moyes's negativity not long after his appointment. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....land-problem-Don-Hutchinson/amp?client=safari

What examples have you got of Hutchison's articles being ill thought out & half baked? Should he not be negative and paint a fluffy picture?

He was spot on in September about Moyes's negativity not long after his appointment. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....land-problem-Don-Hutchinson/amp?client=safari

What examples, having read them in the past and having had to listen to them firstly.

In that article he says "there are problems, but the biggest problem is Moyes himself".

Insightful from Hutchison. So Moyes, not having had the time, having been stretched in terms of the funds he had and how he could use them, having a mountain of injuries was our biggest problem? I seriously don't think so.

They've been pulled apart countless times on here by other people.

Last edited:
What examples, having read them in the past and having had to listen to them firstly.

In that article he says "there are problems, but the biggest problem is Moyes himself".

Insightful from Hutchison. So Moyes, not having had the time, having been stretched in terms of the funds he had, having a mountain of injuries was our biggest problem?

They've been pulled apart countless times on here by other people.
Don is spot on Moyes's negativity outweighs any of the other problems. Managers are supposed to inspire people not drag them down.

The man is constantly milking the situation & blaming everyone but himself despite having wasted 32 million on very poor signings.

Don is spot on Moyes's negativity outweighs any of the other problems. Managers are supposed to inspire people not drag them down.

Absolute nonsense. People were saying the same this time last season about Allardyce when he was whinging. Plenty of managers are dour in front of the camera, what's said in front of the camera and in the dressing room can be massively different things.

The thing is people buy into comments like that. Then they tend not to notice that actually we've went out with an attacking line up or that we've played an attacking midfield and thar we've tried to attack. They then get confused with the bullshit thats been spouted and negativity reigns.

Absolute nonsense. People were saying the same this time last season about Allardyce when he was whinging. Plenty of managers are dour in front of the camera, what's said in front of the camera and in the dressing room can be massively different things.
I very much doubt Dour Dave turns into Dave the Rave off camera.

I very much doubt Dour Dave turns into Dave the Rave off camera.

I doubt Alex Ferguson did or Mourinho. The thing is he's actually been quite jovial at times in front of the camera. But when he goes over the top and spoke about relegation or the recent one about the quality of players people forget everything what happened in them previously and centre on the negative comment.

Just read article. He's bang on about press conference and trying to shake the squad up. Kone hasn't exactly showed commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back