Don’t expect a vaccine soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessen

Striker
I’ve seen the waiting list and they won’t be through the top two priorities by September. Suspect the press will be all over this in the new year.

See other thread - rumours that the Oxford vaccine will be authorised on 28/29 December. That should help, unless what you've seen takes account of that?

I’ve seen the waiting list and they won’t be through the top two priorities by September. Suspect the press will be all over this in the new year.
Even that that will bring the risk down massively and have a huge impact on a return to some kind of normality.
f***ing hell even by this sub forum’s standards it’s gone mental with mood swings this last half hour or so :lol:
Some people just love pissing on chips.

Hopefully most of older/ most vulnerable receive the vaccine by summer 2021 and there isn’t a surge in autumn 2021

by next summer hopefully a fair few things back to normality

need to get the private sector involved in the distribution there. can't rely on folk getting theirsels to doctors surgeries and district nurses. need to train up fleets of deliveroo drivers to dish out the injections or summat.
Drip some on to a sugar cube and eat. Easy.

Reactions: ATS
Wish you’d gone to your lodge and had no internet , at least we wouldn’t have to read the absolute crap you post.

I remember doing that at school. What was it for, polio?

Yes polio.

I was just telling the bairn about it this afternoon as she should be getting her DTP booster next term and she asked if I knew if she's still getting it. I've given consent but not sure when it will be done.
What's a waiting list

I'm still expecting mine late January if the Oxford vaccine gets approval soon.

I'm hoping for late January too 🤞

Reactions: ATS
Yes polio.

I was just telling the bairn about it this afternoon as she should be getting her DTP booster next term and she asked if I knew if she's still getting it. I've given consent but not sure when it will be done.

I'm hoping for late January too 🤞
We should do a sweepstake. I'm reckoning late Feb for me.

Really father in law gets his 1st jab tomorrow and my grandparents get theirs on wednesday. Surely things headed in right direction
Some people are going over the top like. Obviously we’re far from out of the woods yet but things going in the right direction imo. Heard of a few people I vaguely know getting their first shot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back