Dogs without training

Is there any dog training people locally to you/your mother in law?
I would take it to a 'one on one' assessment and see what the assessor comes up with.
With the right training it's possible it's behaviour could be controlled, failing that I would imagine it's only a matter of time before it does some major damage to someone.
Scenario then could be somebody scarred for life (or worse), the dog destroyed , and it's owner in prison.

No need to kill a dog because the owner is irresponsible. We don’t even kill serial peados or child killers in this country, yet it’s okay to put a dog down because it freaks out and attacks when probably scared?

Keep it in familiar territory and company, or keep it muzzled. Dog’s weren’t created to be pets, we put ourselves in this situation so we should be responsible for them, not just kill them off if they don’t play by our rules straight away.

Are you serious? How on earth is that the same. Those people would be locked behind bars because they are a danger to society.

It isn't 'straight away' this dog has already attacked 2 people that we know of. Like others have said how would you feel if it was your kid.

I'm a dog lover and it's heartbreaking the way some people treat animals but it sounds this dog has been failed in some way by all of its owners and is a danger.

I'm a dog lover but this one hasn't been trained properly, will take a lot of work and dedication to retrain it and there's a high risk it will seriously maul people in the process. It's probably kinder to put it to sleep.

My mother in law (no) dog has attacked her tenant, bit her on hand and foot.

Same dog attacked me and ripped a chunk out of my bicep and mauled my two hands when i was punching the twat to get off me.

I feel my mother in law should get rid of the dog, hes a liability, especially in the US, but i also realise hes her buddy.

Its not the dogs fault, he was a rescue, but my mother in law is just not strong enough to control him.

Whats best solution for dog? Rehousing would seemingly traumatise him but also he shouldnt be around people
if its aggressive a shelter wouldnt rehome it anyway iirc. Not sure if they would put it to sleep though

Your Ma in Law should be prosecuted sndvtge dog should be put down. It's fairly simple.

No need to kill a dog because the owner is irresponsible. We don’t even kill serial peados or child killers in this country, yet it’s okay to put a dog down because it freaks out and attacks when probably scared?

Keep it in familiar territory and company, or keep it muzzled. Dog’s weren’t created to be pets, we put ourselves in this situation so we should be responsible for them, not just kill them off if they don’t play by our rules straight away.
What an absolute load of crap.

Last edited:
The next attack might be much worse. Either get the dog retrained or get rid of it. It will be on your conscience if something happens and you did nothing.

Same dog attacked me and ripped a chunk out of my bicep and mauled my two hands when i was punching the twat to get off me.

I feel my mother in law should get rid of the dog, hes a liability, especially in the US, but i also realise hes her buddy.

Its not the dogs fault, he was a rescue, but my mother in law is just not strong enough to control him.

Whats best solution for dog? Rehousing would seemingly traumatise him but also he shouldnt be around people
Put it down and rehome the mother in law Dogs too bad and she's too stupid to be left alone for getting it.

He looks like a pitbull/ lab cross. He was rescued from the bronx and hates all men. I think he was bred for fights

Pit bull enough said.
Clearly has had a tough start and in that family environment it would need 100% dedicated training.
Real sad but can’t see this working. I think your last comment is most likely right.

Are you serious? How on earth is that the same. Those people would be locked behind bars because they are a danger to society.

It isn't 'straight away' this dog has already attacked 2 people that we know of. Like others have said how would you feel if it was your kid.

I'm a dog lover and it's heartbreaking the way some people treat animals but it sounds this dog has been failed in some way by all of its owners and is a danger.

He seems to be suggesting some sort of doggy prison.

Owners should be trained on owning a dog especially on using dog litter bins when cleaning up after the animal has “ relieved” itself ,that is IF they clean up after :evil:

Take him to a "farm up-state"...

Back