Dogs without training

Hmm tough call....
Part of me thinks what if it freaks and kills your mother in law?

Can you not get professional help? It’s probably shit f***ing scared and seen some awful things if it’s been bred for fighting...that’s almost making me well up thinking about it....

I think putting it down should be a last resort....a muzzle for starters, get a pro in, plenty of exercise, a knackered dog Is a happy dog and plenty of love....wish the dog all the best

Just beucase we do doesn't make it right.

I agree.

But only with your phraseology.

I’d not want to be the person visiting the family of a child who had been mauled by a dog with a history of aggression following retraining that had failed.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother in law (no) dog has attacked her tenant, bit her on hand and foot.

Same dog attacked me and ripped a chunk out of my bicep and mauled my two hands when i was punching the twat to get off me.

I feel my mother in law should get rid of the dog, hes a liability, especially in the US, but i also realise hes her buddy.

Its not the dogs fault, he was a rescue, but my mother in law is just not strong enough to control him.

Whats best solution for dog? Rehousing would seemingly traumatise him but also he shouldnt be around people
Back to where he came from

Same dog attacked me and ripped a chunk out of my bicep and mauled my two hands when i was punching the twat to get off me.

I feel my mother in law should get rid of the dog, hes a liability, especially in the US, but i also realise hes her buddy.

Its not the dogs fault, he was a rescue, but my mother in law is just not strong enough to control him.

Whats best solution for dog? Rehousing would seemingly traumatise him but also he shouldnt be around people

Does Caesar Milan still do his show?

If it is a male and he still has his balls get rid of them

Last edited:
Does Caesar Milan still do his show?

If it is a male and he still has his balls get rid of them

Hes had that done. Didnt help matters.

He generally hates everyone except my mrs (no) and mother in law. Even the father in law before he passed was not welcome, but he was 6'7 so kastro never went at him

Get Simon Grayson to train your dog, will result in a meek and mild dog. Hope this helps.

Back