Dogs of The SMB.

Me and the wife, you wouldn’t thank me, have just returned from the WMC after a couple of drinks in the sun. We left our beautiful back lab in the house as she wasn’t keen on the heat.
We sat in the large front lawn of the club, families were behind the club, and there was approximately 60 people there.
One couple had a lovely retriever which o found our was 3 years old, and he was starting the heat. One of the club committee members brought out a large plastic container, similar to those in the bottom of fridges, and it was filled with water. The dog was reluctant to drink from it so this bloke spent almost 5 minutes putting water in his hand and putting it to the dog who drank it.
I thought it was an excellent gesture.

That’s the thing that’s not on our side unfortunately. I really don’t wanna get rid of him. Even though it if getting him a muzzle where he can still eat and drink with and then he can wear that when he’s around others. I don’t want him to go at all he’s like my bestie :(

Tough Mate, I know.
Great thread can’t believe I’ve not seen this one before ….

Here are my two Marshall (fox red lab) who we brought over from England and Duke Rhodesian Ridgeback.

And the Mrs in her Haway Nike t-shirt

Lovely x
Mr Stink - It’s a Lab they love Water.
Warm today and met a Black Lab, both were cooling off.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Bring her home ❤️

I'm collecting her a week on Monday mate

I love mine. He’s quite a needy dog when it comes to human interaction but he’s a belter and top class with the boy.

I’m actually thinking of getting another. Not sure what colour, already have a blue one so maybe tan or if I get lucky a black/brown one like a Rottweiler, although they seem to be as rare as rocky horses shite.
I originally wanted a tan 1 mate but even they seem to be rare as hens teeth these days, the closest 1 I could find for sale at the minute was in Doncaster. Then I seen her on pets4homes and instantly messaged the breeder. 2 days later I'm paying the deposit and signing the contract and bringing her home a week on Monday

Tough Mate, I know.

Lovely x

Logon or register to see this image
Mr Stink 🤣🤣🤣

Love that …

We can’t keep Marshall out of the water here in Texas, every chance he gets he’s out swimming, he has a running battle with these ducks 🦆 he’s desperate to get.

Loves the water so much we call him Marshall Phelps 🙈🙈

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
We just got the swimming pool out for Darcie and threw her toy in, she was puzzled at first trying to work out how to get it, jumped in got her toy and straight back out!

Did that a couple of times and shes literally got zero interest in being in the water.

Ours is definitely a broken cocker spaniel

I'm collecting her a week on Monday mate

I originally wanted a tan 1 mate but even they seem to be rare as hens teeth these days, the closest 1 I could find for sale at the minute was in Doncaster. Then I seen her on pets4homes and instantly messaged the breeder. 2 days later I'm paying the deposit and signing the contract and bringing her home a week on Monday
She looks a topper, same colour as mine. I’m not gonna lie I had reservations about getting a staffie but let the kids decide and I’m glad i did. He’s been absolutely no bother.

We had a bbq today so he’s all chickened out catching some z’s :)

You made a good choice pal 👍

What a beautiful looking dog man. She is gorgeous marra.
She looks a topper, same colour as mine. I’m not gonna lie I had reservations about getting a staffie but let the kids decide and I’m glad i did. He’s been absolutely no bother.

We had a bbq today so he’s all chickened out catching some z’s :)

You made a good choice pal 👍
Love it when people find out for themselves how good they are. Brilliant🙂

Last edited:
What a beautiful looking dog man. She is gorgeous marra.

Love it when people find out for themselves how good they are. Brilliant🙂
The mrs had a couple years ago mate and always loved them but I’d only really seen them when my marras had them and they weren’t raised properly, had a slightly negative view of them. I’m sure you know the types I’m taking about.

I was surprised how living/family orientated they are.

You had one George ?

The mrs had a couple years ago mate and always loved them but I’d only really seen them when my marras had them and they weren’t raised properly, had a slightly negative view of them. I’m sure you know the types I’m taking about.

I was surprised how living/family orientated they are.

You had one George ?
Yeah. We "inherited" a little brindle and white bitch when I was a kid.
She was the gentlest little dog, with a permasmile on her face. Kelly. Lovely little thing.
Tough Mate, I know.

Lovely x
A Working Cockers perfect Sunday.
5 mile walk through the woods, and then the best bit.

Diving

View media item 10825

Landing in the watta

View media item 10829
Fetching

View media item 10827

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Back