Does Pritchard do enough at this level?

he runs all over and seems to last for about 60 minutes before he needs to come off.

ive noticed a few games where he runs out of energy about the 60 minute marker

he done well today, no, he done very very well today and his goal was really produced by him.

I am happy with him playing an hour and knowing he has to come off as he then becomes a liability
This happens because apart from his creative play - which is more than apparent - he is also our presser-in-chief. He runs himself into the ground and our press is so much better with him on the park.
He goes off because he has to ...but when he's not there we lose our best No 10 and also our best harrier.

Doesnt bring enough quality in the final third. Theres a reason he come to us in league 1. Still worthy of a place at the minute but not long term. Set peices have been crap this season.

Doesnt bring enough quality in the final third. Theres a reason he come to us in league 1. Still worthy of a place at the minute but not long term. Set peices have been crap this season.
apparently, and I will word this as was said, "he has an opinion about everything". Now that may not go down well with other players or managers. However if it is enhanced correctly, it is a great asset as he showed yesterday.

What was the reason Stewart came to us in league 1? Is he worthy of a place long term? Ditto jack Clarke, Danny Batth and Corry Evans.

Had never proven to be a good goalscorer before or really been given a run through the middle

Was taken to spurs as a kid and they realised he needed game time halfway through the season when most championship teams had their first choices sorted.

Poor on the ball and not suited to the style his then manager wanted. So took a step back to a team expected to go up

His brother loved it here.

If you don’t think Pritchard is our best player find another sport
Pathetic that mind mate. He was very good in the 2nd half yesterday but this has not been the case all this season. The reason people like your good self aggrevate me is the number of different excuses you can make for him when he hasn't performed well and other players who have been excellent for us don't receive half as much leeway. I mean the groan from the crowd when O9 misplaced a pass in the 2nd half yesterday was f***ing disgusting. Anyway, talk me through the excellence of this seasons direct free kicks and set pieces if you will.

Pathetic that mind mate. He was very good in the 2nd half yesterday but this has not been the case all this season. The reason people like your good self aggrevate me is the number of different excuses you can make for him when he hasn't performed well and other players who have been excellent for us don't receive half as much leeway. I mean the groan from the crowd when O9 misplaced a pass in the 2nd half yesterday was f***ing disgusting. Anyway, talk me through the excellence of this seasons direct free kicks and set pieces if you will.
I think the big difference is that, unlike some players, if Pritchard has a bad game you still notice him. He’s the driving force behind this team, he makes mistakes but still wants the ball and doesn’t hide.

Where did I slag him off? In fact where did I slag any of our players off? I said Huggins will be our RB. I said Pritchard would score more if he gambled being in the box more.
But we would miss him more in midfield. He's a critical element there...

Back