Does anyone on here go to the gym ?

Been going for a couple of months now , finally getting into it. Spend about 1 hour doing the weights , 20 mins on the treadmill , then I finish off by just lounging in the jacuzzi for a good 20 mins to half an hour.

Not bad for 30 quid a month , got a swimming pool aswell and steam rooms and sauna, but I rarely use them tbh.

My diet hasn't or ever will change, it's still a disgrace. Haven't got the will power to eat healthy.

Been going for a couple of months now , finally getting into it. Spend about 1 hour doing the weights , 20 mins on the treadmill , then I finish off by just lounging in the jacuzzi for a good 20 mins to half an hour.

Not bad for 30 quid a month , got a swimming pool aswell and steam rooms and sauna, but I rarely use them tbh.

My diet hasn't or ever will change, it's still a disgrace. Haven't got the will power to eat healthy.

I know what you mean about eating healthy.

Whats this got to do with Chris Maguire though?

for 24 year this year, never miss either. 6 days a week, 3 weights and 3 cardio

I prefer cafes which sell baclava

Good for you. Even if you aren’t eating healthily taking regular exercise is a lot better for you than eating crap and sitting on your fat arse doing bugger all all day.

Alreet Catts;)

Good for you. Even if you aren’t eating healthily taking regular exercise is a lot better for you than eating crap and sitting on your fat arse doing bugger all all day.

Thank you Dr Dilly, if I want preaching to about my ( lack of) healthy living, I gan to the Dr :rolleyes:

Btw, you missed out slurping like a camel whilst eating my crap on my fat arse :lol::lol:

I thought you had to go to a clothes or army surplus shop to buy one of those. Didn’t know cafes sold them. Good shout I could do with one for the cauld weather coming in.

Ha ha, very funny, had to think about it for a few seconds:lol:.
Baclava not balaclava is a Turkish delicacy I think - feckin beautiful - nectar from the gods.
Ate boatloads when in Istanbul.:D

Thank you Dr Dilly, if I want preaching to about my ( lack of) healthy living, I gan to the Dr :rolleyes:

Btw, you missed out slurping like a camel whilst eating my crap on my fat arse :lol::lol:
Sorry mate, didn’t mean to come across all preachy.
I defy anyone on here to beat me at eating rubbish. I do try to run 3 mile 3 times a week, and still do me press ups and sit ups every day. Makes me feel better about eating like a f**king goat.

Back