Dodds

I assumed/hoped he was being massively positive to try and give a bit of a confidence boost. Even then it was a bit OTT I thought.
I’m all for looking for the positives, but talking absolute shite and making delusional statements about being “sensational” and bringing up “xG,” when at the end of the day we lost and didn’t really look like we could score in a brothel ourselves is just taking the piss.

He said we were fantastic without the ball 🙄
Doesn’t like using stats but …. Stats stats stats😂
Fantastic application in training
Absolutely NO mention of our inability to put the ball in the net

Just a yes man is Dodds. Not even sure he has ever played a professional game of football so not sure how he meant to manage/inspire/motivate the players. Seems more likeable than Beale though.

I’m all for looking for the positives, but talking absolute shite and making delusional statements about being “sensational” and bringing up “xG,” when at the end of the day we lost and didn’t really look like we could score in a brothel ourselves is just taking the piss.
Even worse when our Xg for the game was 0.57 against 1.15 so we lost on that as well. Although the site I looked at didn't have them at 0.01 it was 0.18 but we were 0.05 in the first half!

Back