Do you love England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our healthcare, culture and the opportunities afforded to us are outstanding. I like England because I grew up here and lots of my family/ friends are here. The Lake District and the coastline are beautiful though. So many events we put on are world famous, which is amazing for such a small country size wise.

But I think there’s many countries I like and would be more then happy to grow up there. In Europe there’s Switzerland, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Italy, Scandinavia, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic off the top of my head.

Elsewhere Canada, Australia and New Zealand are obvious ones. But also Bhutan, Nepal, Singapore, Costa Rica, Chile and some of the various beautiful small islands across the word.

Humans are adaptable and also social creatures. I’m sure where ever I was born I’d end up finding happiness.

Last edited:

Given that you look like you are from a planet about 3 million years away that is indeed a compliment

coming from someone who looks like they were tumble dried for the first 6 months of their life, you and your swollen cranium are in to position to discuss appearances.

I've noticed more and more arseholes infesting the population in recent years, but I blame that on my generation not clipping them round the ear early on.

Some lovely places, and despite peoples pessimistic outlook, Football World Cup semi-finalists for men and women, Rugby World Cup finalists, Cricket World Cup winners, and consistent success at the Olympics, so we do punch above our weight in team sports.

Politically England has been a shit show throughout the 21st century but it doesn't mean the entire nation is.

Not particularly proud, but certainly grateful. There's an awful lot of worse places to live.

Heavyweight boxing champ too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back