Do footballers feel bàd

I dare say given the levels of depression and the emergence of how huge sports psychology in football is, this really low level moronic ‘the players couldn’t care less’ attitude shows people up tbh. They’re a group of lads who want to win games and will be fuming with themselves at every mistake, something which will definitely be helped by some 40 stone bloke in the crowd screaming at them about how shit they are every game.

Must be soul destroying watching people stream out, especially when you know it's probably your performance that's done it. I'd imagine it's like loads of people walking out of gig or a comedians show
I think when you perform really badly and as you say you see fans streaming out, soul destroying would be the right word.

I saw Bob Moncur crying his eyes out at Bristol Rovers after a defeat in the 1970's and he was a bit if a mag really.

Only heart beat at Sunderland seams to be Onien nowadays and maybe Gooch previously.

Sad state of affairs in the modern arena.

Worse than that the only way it will get better is with foreign investment.

Peanuts sixpence a bag.

I dare say given the levels of depression and the emergence of how huge sports psychology in football is, this really low level moronic ‘the players couldn’t care less’ attitude shows people up tbh. They’re a group of lads who want to win games and will be fuming with themselves at every mistake, something which will definitely be helped by some 40 stone bloke in the crowd screaming at them about how shit they are every game.
The question was 'do you think they care when fans leave early? I don't think they will. The SOL is half empty after 85mins if we are winning 3-0.

What you are taking about is if they care about their performance and whether they make mistake which of course most of them will.

They shouldn't take it personally. A massive number of our fans stream out of every game before the end regardless of what the score is, and how the performance has been.

I think to be a top player these days you probably have to be ‘hypocritical’ with the crowd. Yes, you ride the wave of positivity when the crowd is behind you, but when it’s negative, I imagine you’ve got to dismiss it outright for the well-being of your game if nothing else.

Last edited:
The question was 'do you think they care when fans leave early? I don't think they will. The SOL is half empty after 85mins if we are winning 3-0.

What you are taking about is if they care about their performance and whether they make mistake which of course most of them will.
I think watching your fans walk out would be disheartening mate

If you watch closely every game on 80mins, there’s a single tear runs down oniens cheek, poor fucker is heartbroken

Get in their Mercs, pick their kids up from private school, go home, let the live in baby sitter take the evening off, then shag the supermodel wife.

Their only concern will be doing well enough personally to ensure they Keene getting paid and can earn an even better paid new contract.

I saw Bob Moncur crying his eyes out at Bristol Rovers after a defeat in the 1970's and he was a bit if a mag really.

Only heart beat at Sunderland seams to be Onien nowadays and maybe Gooch previously.

Sad state of affairs in the modern arena.

Worse than that the only way it will get better is with foreign investment.

Peanuts sixpence a bag.
A tanner

Back