Djokovik

Strange, I know a couple of people who have moved over there to live since the pandemic started so I’m surprised you can’t get back
It's now possible, but it hasn't been. There were hundreds of thousands stuck, it was very difficult to get permission and incredibly expensive. I know someone who was allowed to go and visit a dying family member and the airfare was £15k each way. Only 4 passengers on the plane
Might be a temporary visa holder in which case you need to apply for an exemption?
I'm an Aussie citizen and could now get back in, if I could afford the plane fare.

Last edited:
It's now possible, but it hasn't been. There were hundreds of thousands stuck, it was very difficult to get permission and incredibly expensive. I know someone who was allowed to go and visit a dying family member and the airfare was £15k each way. Only 4 passengers on the plane

I'm an Aussie citizen and could now get back in, if I could afford the plane fare.

have you tried the Oz gov repatriation flights, i thought they'd made it cheaper/easier to get back...?
a mate got back a few months ago via that way.

DFAT reckoned there were 38k still wanting to return home as at July and that increased to 45K in September

My mate moved over there in March 2021

Back