Djokovik

Good, would have been a slap in the face for every Australian who has done the right thing.
Sounds earily familar, that...
Can he just take them to court again?
'Officials said the world tennis No. 1 who is unvaccinated for COVID-19, may pose a risk to the community.'
How could he pose a risk when he's just recovered from Covid? Crazy
Risk to law and order. If he can break the rules, then why should anyone else follow them.

I'm not even talking about Covid, I'm talking about the laws of entry to Aus.
quick question if i may,

Do you believe a country has the right to decide its own border laws and has the right to enforce them?

Doesn't matter if you think the laws are silly or unjustified the fact is he breeched the laws and has had his visa revoked, which is Australis right, they could decide no one with brown eyes can enter and thats up to them, it really has nothing to do with anyone else.

He broke the rules by trying to mislead people it seems or he broke rules in other countries if his explaining of his pcr test is to be believed either way he has not come across in the best light.
I'd love to see the venn diagram of people who think we should be allowed to set our own rules for people entering the UK,
And see how that overlaps with this situation here.

Last edited:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

quick question if i may,

Do you believe a country has the right to decide its own border laws and has the right to enforce them?

Doesn't matter if you think the laws are silly or unjustified the fact is he breeched the laws and has had his visa revoked, which is Australis right, they could decide no one with brown eyes can enter and thats up to them, it really has nothing to do with anyone else.

He broke the rules by trying to mislead people it seems or he broke rules in other countries if his explaining of his pcr test is to be believed either way he has not come across in the best light.
No, I can see your point and it's hard to disagree with what you have said, I just don't think this is something to be celebrated which was my point.
Before covid nobody would have given a toss, now people are whooping like its something to celebrate when it really isn't.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I see I'm still living rent free inside your head for some bizarre reason, struggle to understand your obsession with me.

Last edited:
No, I can see your point and it's hard to disagree with what you have said, I just don't think this is something to be celebrated which was my point.
Before covid nobody would have given a toss, now people are whooping like its something to celebrate when it really isn't.

I see I'm still living rent free inside your head for some bizarre reason, struggle to understand your obsession with me.
Obsessed? It was the first time that I'd replied to you in over two weeks😄

One would suspect so, given you constantly quote me and me follow you round. I've never quoted you first once, it's strange behaviour.
I don't usually quote you because you start stamping your feet like a spoilt child. It's as if you think I'm gonna reveal something unpleasant about you. Strange behaviour tbh.

I don't usually quote you because you start stamping your feet like a spoilt child. It's as if you think I'm gonna reveal something unpleasant about you. Strange behaviour tbh.
Well you keep quoting me despite me telling you numerous times not to and to leave me alone. I wouldn't mind if you had something interesting to say, but you're one of the most boring posters I've come across on here and your craic is crap, just going and bore someone else instead.

Well you keep quoting me despite me telling you numerous times not to and to leave me alone. I wouldn't mind if you had something interesting to say, but you're one of the most boring posters I've come across on here and your craic is crap, just going and bore someone else instead.
Put me on your ignore list then.

Immigration, fraud and people entering the country illegally hasn't been brought up by anyone the last few years has it?

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

This is inn regards to Djokovic but then you know this already.
So your point is that nobody cared about Djokovic entering other countries illegally before he potentially entered other countries illegally?
Or nobody cared about Djokovic in general because that's bollocks too. He's got massive sponsorship deals in various industries, is the best tennis player around and has been for a couple years and is one of the most divisive sports figures around.

Back