Dispatches Channel 4 Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be more interested in what the TAX authorities have to say regarding how he can afford the life style he does on a meagre Royal allowance and his navy pension.. The Civil List and his pension wouldn't qualify him for a mortgage on his £13.1 million mansion in surrey nor his £7.1 million ski Chalet in Verbier. very odd ..

And so many gullible fools convince themselves that they contribute more than they take from the country.

It’s not even close.

I'd be more interested in what the TAX authorities have to say regarding how he can afford the life style he does on a meagre Royal allowance and his navy pension.. The Civil List and his pension wouldn't qualify him for a mortgage on his £13.1 million mansion in surrey nor his £7.1 million ski Chalet in Verbier. very odd ..

I think i can, with a level of confidence, tell you what the TAX authorities will have to say on the subject.

"No Comment". This obviously after the kind of robust investigation the Police appear to have not carried out.

Obviously the media would rather focus their efforts elsewhere given that this is obviously a 'non story / fake news'.

it goes further than that , look at the lifestyles of his daughters , he`s probably financing that as well

it goes further than that , look at the lifestyles of his daughters , he`s probably financing that as well

Haway man - they grafted big time for that charity in New York for a few days between free holidays.
Into semi retirement now it seems so must’ve took it out of them.

Because being a peado is acceptable but marrying a mixed race American isn’t in the royal family?

It’s not the royal family doing the hassling, it’s the media with the help of the bigoted public. Some of the stuff said about Meghan is prosecutable.

Maybe the real truth is that the media know beyond doubt that Andrew has done nothing but they just like trailing a scent before the public to shitstir. Meanwhile Meghan is guilty because she definitely isn’t white so she is fair game?

I think i can, with a level of confidence, tell you what the TAX authorities will have to say on the subject.

"No Comment". This obviously after the kind of robust investigation the Police appear to have not carried out.

Obviously the media would rather focus their efforts elsewhere given that this is obviously a 'non story / fake news'.
Why aye.. of course its fake:):):)

It certainly needs looking into...Anyone who has been investigated by HMRC will attest to there being "grounds for concern" of how he is supporting his extravagant life style.

HMRC and certainly the Security Service's will have compromising info on HRH of that you can be sure. Whether that ever sees daylight is not something we will ever hear about ,unless it comes from a foreign source as is happening now with this American lassie..
It must be fake news. If it was real then the authorities would have taken the appropriate action. They are, afterall, subject to the same laws as the rest of us.

Having a rather stressful day. That has lightened it a little. Thanks!
Brush and Carpet spring to mind in this case..

Last edited:
Think he's mar has a few quid like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back