Dispatches Channel 4 Now

The problem for Andy is three-fold:

1) Virginia Roberts strikes me as a very credible witness.
2) For 1 and more this stinks to high heaven.
3) Everyone understands the pressure that will be there to downplay or avoid proper investigation of him, and so him not being arrested or interviewed under caution/oath, or being 'cleared' afterwards has little meaning.

I'm still amazed Scotland yard didn't search Epstiens London house even tho all his other gaffs around the world were getting raided. "No legal reason to "........mmmmmm

So, and he denies it, and I believe him btw, prince Andrew had consensual sex with a 17 year old. And what law did he break? He was mates with a wrongun, lots of us are, but he cut his ties once he realised it. So he deserves to now have a documentary about him made. I’m not defending Epstein, he was an abuser, and should have faced justice, but Andrew’s done not a lot wrong, except have a poor choice of buddies imo.

So, and he denies it, and I believe him btw, prince Andrew had consensual sex with a 17 year old. And what law did he break? He was mates with a wrongun, lots of us are, but he cut his ties once he realised it. So he deserves to now have a documentary about him made. I’m not defending Epstein, he was an abuser, and should have faced justice, but Andrew’s done not a lot wrong, except have a poor choice of buddies imo.

He did not cut his ties at all. He met Epstein in New York a few days after his first sentence finished.
Care to think again?

He did not cut his ties at all. He met Epstein in New York a few days after his first sentence finished.
Care to think again?
Nope, if they’re mates, and he’s served his time, then that’s sign of a good m8. I assume you would cut your ties with any criminal who you were mates with as soon as they were captured?

Nope, if they’re mates, and he’s served his time, then that’s sign of a good m8. I assume you would cut your ties with any criminal who you were mates with as soon as they were captured?

You said he cut his ties when he realised - he did not.
Why did you say that when it’s blatantly untrue?

I'd be more interested in what the TAX authorities have to say regarding how he can afford the life style he does on a meagre Royal allowance and his navy pension.. The Civil List and his pension wouldn't qualify him for a mortgage on his £13.1 million mansion in surrey nor his £7.1 million ski Chalet in Verbier. very odd ..

Back