Discloks

Ive got a Disklok on mine and its nothing more than a deterrent.
A Traffic Officer told me that if they want to take it then all the security in the world wont matter ...it ll be gone

Is it not an option though?
Standard equipment on many.
When you get in a car without keyless tec h it’s a roll your eyes moment. Daft I know but it’s very convenient to just walk up to your car and it’s open
Yeah, i keep going to press the non existent start button in our lasses car which doesn't have it as im that used to it.

Last edited:
When you get in a car without keyless tec h it’s a roll your eyes moment. Daft I know but it’s very convenient to just walk up to your car and it’s open
I like watching my dad lock my car.

Locks car.
Tries handle, door opens.
Locks car.
Locks car.
Locks car.
Locks car.
Locks car.

Then I intervene.

I've got one and it might make them move on to something easier and/or deter the average thief or just simply slow them down. However I've seen videos of thieves driving with them still on, seen them being cut off, and as mine spins around you can probably spin it around and have easy access to drill the lock if you open the door. Better than nowt like

Not many car thefts are done now by damaging the barrel. Most are done through the OBD or by two in ones by stealing keys where theyre left just inside the door. Occasional through a tibbe key. Should be banned from selling them to public.
Tip is never buy a fiesta st, a transit or land rover to start off with.

Not many car thefts are done now by damaging the barrel. Most are done through the OBD or by two in ones by stealing keys where theyre left just inside the door. Occasional through a tibbe key. Should be banned from selling them to public.
Tip is never buy a fiesta st, a transit or land rover to start off with.
Yeah I know but the idea of a disklok now is to try and stop them from steering the car

Yeah I know but the idea of a disklok now is to try and stop them from steering the car

Do diskloks not still have the massive arm coming off them? Use to be the size so they would go through the windscreen tryin to turn them.
If anyone owns a fiesta st or land rover, speak to durham police. They were giving some away to owners of these vehicles as they managed to get funding. Might be worth seeing if any are available

Do diskloks not still have the massive arm coming off them? Use to be the size so they would go through the windscreen tryin to turn them.
If anyone owns a fiesta st or land rover, speak to durham police. They were giving some away to owners of these vehicles as they managed to get funding. Might be worth seeing if any are available
I had one 20 years ago but cars are bigger inside now so they'll spin around now in most cars I reckon.
Maybes they need updating

Back