Dion Sanderson - Wolves - Rumour - Bristol Live

If we’re in the same league as Bristol then why wouldn’t he choose us over them? We’ll have more money to throw at him, he knows the club and arguably we have the bigger potential.

If we don’t go up then a championship club should snap him up

If we’re in the same league as Bristol then why wouldn’t he choose us over them? We’ll have more money to throw at him, he knows the club and arguably we have the bigger potential.

If we don’t go up then a championship club should snap him up
You won't have more money to throw at players. We have a much higher income due to player sales, everyone is limited with the same FFP rules. Ticket sales don't compare to player transfers, you don't have more money to spend.

I've seen this posted several times, I might be wrong, but think it's misguided.

Your owners net worth is $2b isn't it? Less than our Bristolian owners.
I'd like to stress again that this may all be wrong and I'm trying to give my objective view of it. I don't want to come across as if I'm arguing or being offensive as it's not my intention!

Last edited:
You won't have more money to throw at players. We have a much higher income due to player sales, everyone is limited with the same FFP rules. Ticket sales don't compare to player transfers, you don't have more money to spend.

I've seen this posted several times, I might be wrong, but think it's misguided.

I'd like to stress again that this may all be wrong and I'm trying to give my objective view of it. I don't want to come across as if I'm arguing or being offensive as it's not my intention!
That all sounds great. He'll probably come to you then.

I hope we aren't all that limited by financial fair play though. We have very few in contract players at the end of the season and the ones we do have we pay very low wages so our outgoings are fairly low. And we have got rid of all of our potted plants.

No one knows his wages . They won't be too high, but money will talk as ever. If we did go up, we will be in the fold. If Wolves want to sell and another Prem side come in, we will struggle to match wages and if it is implied he will be in the starting 11, then it's probably a no brainer for him. He could still live in the Midlands and have fast train access to a London club or his WAG will probably want to go there. Palace, with an ageing defence will be interested for sure. I think they play so deep in every game due to the lack of pace at centre half and obviously Eze and Zaha can counter.

Its all going to depend on how much Wolves want for him. His price is increasing every week, he's only 21 and he has all the attributes to make it at the very top of he continues at this pace.

The fees for players these days are so up in the air that I can't even guess at what he would/could be worth at the end of the season but I doubt he'll be cheap.

KLD's trust fund is in excess of 2 billion, not sure of what his worth is outside of that. Certainly his family wealth is considerably higher.

Why would he want to sign for you? I have been polite so far, f***ing shit club and generally unfriendly fuckers (By the way I have lived in the south west for 20 years, so I know how nice you people are down here)

Why would he want to sign for you? I have been polite so far, f***ing shit club and generally unfriendly fuckers (By the way I have lived in the south west for 20 years, so I know how nice you people are down here)
If you read, I've said several times that I don't think he'll sign for us. You silly rude man, control your emotions, what part of my post has upset you? (By the way I have lived in the south west for 20 years, so I'll generalise a set of people who I've met a tiny minority of.. laughable)

Last edited:
If you read, I've said several times that I don't think he'll sign for us. You silly rude man, control your emotions, what part of my post has upset you? (By the way I have lived in the south west for 20 years, so I'll generalise a set of people who I've met a tiny minority of.. laughable)

Please just go away, silly rude man

In 20 years I have met no one :) , insular to the nth degree, go along and play somewhere else

KLD's trust fund is in excess of 2 billion, not sure of what his worth is outside of that. Certainly his family wealth is considerably higher.

theres numerous owners richer than KLD, Barnsley is just one

people are gtting ahead of themselves, we wont be splashing the cash, we will try and be smart about it

That’s harsh. Bristol City are in the league above and established as a championship club. Why would he come to Sunderland?
Because he's here already and loving it? We need to win promotion to be in with a chance of landing him, goes without saying. Another season developing himself and helping us is a no-brainer, better than swapping 4th choice CB at Wolves to become 3rd choice for Palace or Brighton. We're also increydibly rich.

Back