Dion Sanderson - Wolves - Rumour - Bristol Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt that what Keane was quoted for Johnny Evans about 14 years ago?

We will have a clean slate with regards to FFP, what makes you think he would want to sign for Bristol?
I don't think that's how FFP works, I may be wrong. There's nothing to suggest he'll sign for us specifically, I just couldn't understand how someone says he won't sign for us because he would go to a top half team, when we are in that category.

The logic is you were questioning why he would sign for us over yourselves .

Whilst I’m on reign in the veiled patronisation .
I never questioned that, but I will now. So that means you think he'd choose you due to something completely irrelevant to the club at present?
Because you are Bristol city ?
I can't tell if you're on the wind up now or I'm just not being clear enough with what I'm saying

I don't think that's how FFP works, I may be wrong. There's nothing to suggest he'll sign for us specifically, I just couldn't understand how someone says he won't sign for us because he would go to a top half team, when we are in that category.

At the moment, do you think long term you would be a better prospect than Sunderland?

I never questioned that, but I will now. So that means you think he'd choose you due to something completely irrelevant to the club at present?
You are really missing the point here aren’t you? .
Just because you are currently , may I stress “currently “ a top half championship club .
In the longer term where do you feel potential signings see yourselves ?

I can't tell if you're on the wind up now or I'm just not being clear enough with what I'm saying
A wind up!!!!?????😂🤣🤣

At the moment, do you think long term you would be a better prospect than Sunderland?
Medium term I could see it happening. Which is why, with respect, we've signed far better players than you have for the past 5 years. Half our squad 3 years ago plays in the Prem now. We're a small club, but we clearly have some level of pulling power for a certain type of player.
Just because you are currently , may I stress “currently “ a top half championship club .

A wind up!!!!?????😂🤣🤣
Quote above

Medium term I could see it happening. Which is why, with respect, we've signed far better players than you have for the past 5 years. Half our squad 3 years ago plays in the Prem now. We're a small club, but we clearly have some level of pulling power for a certain type of player.

Quote above
We shall re visit this topic in 5years then eh.

A wind up!!!!?????😂🤣🤣
You said he'd go to a top half Championship club, and said we're "currently" a top half Championship club, and also said he wouldn't come here.. Err..

To clarify, I don't think he'll come here.

You said he'd go to a top half Championship club, and said we're "currently" a top half Championship club, and also said he wouldn't come here.. Err..

To clarify, I don't think he'll come here.
To further clarify , they are top half championship clubs.

And they are top half championship clubs, As an example , Norwich , Watford and Brentford .
I know who id sign for.

So when you said top half Championship you didn't mean above 12th, you meant consistently top 6 or Premier league clubs, that makes more sense.
No it doesn’t .

If we where debating top 6 in the championship or former premiership clubs then it would be a different thread .

dear me.

Quote above

I think most consider Bristol City one of the bigger clubs to not have had a Premiership run in the modern era. Ofcourse there are some factors against you, having two clubs in the City has been detrimental and Bristol, sadly, also seems to be a place where a disproportionate amount of locals support teams for elsewhere.

He is going to want and will get a club bigger than Bristol.Heard very strong rumours Everton are interested..
To clarify again, I don't think he's coming here. I was just asking someone to explain a contradictory point, and was then asked what we have going for us. As I said before, we're a relatively small club and I do not think we're bigger than we are.

To clarify again, I don't think he's coming here. I was just asking someone to explain a contradictory point, and was then asked what we have going for us. As I said before, we're a relatively small club and I do not think we're bigger than we are.
Ambition from minows is always a good thing.

You needn’t clarify The part of “you think he’s coming to you”.

Clarify which part is contradictory .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back