Diet/Exercise ignorance based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't really like crissfit either, I don't mind the training, what i don't like about it is the vast majority of men want to lift weights and look good, but because they're frightened of admitting this fact to themselves they either don't train or do crossfit.

My dad thinking working on a building site aged 12 was better for me than going to the gym to become a gay :lol:

"If you stop going to the gym your muscle will turn into fat."
I (a girl) don't lift weights because I will get too big."
"Swimming is the best exercise to tone and get in shape, far more effective than a gym workout."

All from the mouth of a girl who worked at my old gym. I cancelled my membership there within days.:lol:

A truly unbelievable post from Harry Angstrom on the SMB: apparently PED using athletes "Don't train properly."

:lol:

Jesus Christ man. Not many athletes at a decent level train properly then.

For me:

- Eating Clean
- High reps to tone
- No carbs after random time
- Sugar is the devil
- Lifting heavy must mean bad form for the sake of moving heavier weights
- Anybody using Gary Taubes as a reference for anything
- People/media saying "New study proves"

Jesus Christ man. Not many athletes at a decent level train properly then.

For me:

- Eating Clean
- High reps to tone
- No carbs after random time
- Sugar is the devil
- Lifting heavy must mean bad form for the sake of moving heavier weights
- Anybody using Gary Taubes as a reference for anything
- People/media saying "New study proves"

It's Harry though so he'll continue to claim he's right :lol:

It's Harry though so he'll continue to claim he's right :lol:

Drug using athletes are the only athletes anybody gives a flying fuck about and the millions that get invested in to their S&C coaches and 'doctors' suggests they must want them training decent :lol:

Drug using athletes are the only athletes anybody gives a flying fuck about and the millions that get invested in to their S&C coaches and 'doctors' suggests they must want them training decent :lol:

But mate... They're not training properly. They're just pumping their bodies full of shite.

Its almost as if people believe steroid users muscles aren't as functional :lol:

But mate... They're not training properly. They're just pumping their bodies full of shite.

Its almost as if people believe steroid users muscles aren't as functional :lol:

People like that have obviously never spent an appreciable amount of time around serious athletes/coaches. Most half decent athletes on gear (barring typical gym users) also spend stupid amounts of time researching training, recovery and nutrition strategies. George Leeman I think it was said he would sometimes have sleepless nights writing programmes, throwing them out and writing another.

I hate people :lol:

People like that have obviously never spent an appreciable amount of time around serious athletes/coaches. Most half decent athletes on gear (barring typical gym users) also spend stupid amounts of time researching training, recovery and nutrition strategies. George Leeman I think it was said he would sometimes have sleepless nights writing programmes, throwing them out and writing another.

I hate people :lol:

This is the thing, he's even said "I have no experience of training in a gym."

Why is he offering an opinion on it then?

I have a lot of time for George Leeman like. Seems like a genuinely lovely bloke as well as an absolute monster of a lifter.

I don't really like crissfit either, I don't mind the training, what i don't like about it is the vast majority of men want to lift weights and look good, but because they're frightened of admitting this fact to themselves they either don't train or do crossfit.

My dad thinking working on a building site aged 12 was better for me than going to the gym to become a gay :lol:
Was he right? Was working on a building site better for you to become a gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back