Diamond retro Rowell strip

think I’ve got one of these, big pointy collars. Never been certain it was a real strip but looks the part with a stitched number on the back so possibly a match worn one. I would love to see an Image of it in action...do you have any idea of the game(s) we wore it? It must be as rare as hen’s teeth
Wore all red away to Leeds with a white pinstripe when we had the mainly white home shirt about 1982.

Wore all red away to Leeds with a white pinstripe when we had the mainly white home shirt about 1982.

Aye, I think I have seen that one with the pinstripe. Mine is all red, and similar to an all white silky Umbro one we had. Defo 70s. If I can put my hands on it I’ll post a picture

think I’ve got one of these, big pointy collars. Never been certain it was a real strip but looks the part with a stitched number on the back so possibly a match worn one. I would love to see an Image of it in action...do you have any idea of the game(s) we wore it? It must be as rare as hen’s teeth
It was an umbro kit, wore it at West Brom, 75-77, and i think they wore it at Millwall.
Probably like the umbro white kit we wore around that time.
Can't find an image at the mo, will have to go through some old progs when I can get at them.
Certainly rare, pretty certain it wasn't worn by any other team.
upload a photo when you get the chance.

It was an umbro kit, wore it at West Brom, 75-77, and i think they wore it at Millwall.
Probably like the umbro white kit we wore around that time.
Can't find an image at the mo, will have to go through some old progs when I can get at them.
Certainly rare, pretty certain it wasn't worn by any other team.
upload a photo when you get the chance.

Will do mate

What do you search to find the top? Can only see reviews
When I click that link it takes me directly to the sellers store and they are all in the “products” tab at the top.

There are quite a lot of sellers sell these so a search for “retro soccer jersey” bring a up a lot.

When I click that link it takes me directly to the sellers store and they are all in the “products” tab at the top.

There are quite a lot of sellers sell these so a search for “retro soccer jersey” bring a up a lot.
Spot on cheers, found it and ordered :cool:

Got an email back saying the blue jubilee strip will be back on sale in a month or 2. The yellow Hummel away one from 89 is going on sale once they get the studio photos complete.

Got an email back saying the blue jubilee strip will be back on sale in a month or 2. The yellow Hummel away one from 89 is going on sale once they get the studio photos complete.
OMFG I'll be getting that was my first away top from Jacky Whites tiny club shop :cool:

Back