Diamond retro Rowell strip

Herring!!

Mine's also in the UK
Yellow Hummel and Patrick shirts arrived this morning from Aus, quality as ever from GUN
View media item 7520View media item 7519

Herring!!

Mine's also in the UK
Yellow Hummel and Patrick shirts arrived this morning from Aus, quality as ever from GUN
Looking good.

I only ordered mine last week, so got a bit of a wait ahead! How long did these take to arrive? Mine has cleared customs, but is sat at the airport now.

Where do you buy these from they look great!
PM'd you
Looking good.

I only ordered mine last week, so got a bit of a wait ahead! How long did these take to arrive? Mine has cleared customs, but is sat at the airport now.
Ordered mine on 28th Sept, there was a delay as the first shipment from the factory were damaged. Would still expect to wait around 2-3 months

Last edited:
When anyone has ordered off DP Retro how long has it sat in UK customs for?

Mines been there for over two weeks now.

That might be a worry. Mine sat there for a few weeks and then I got a letter from them saying Umbro had identified the contents as counterfeit and the shirt would be destroyed although I could appeal and argue it wasn't.

This was just before the world cup though when dodgy shirts would have been flying about all over. Others have had shirts from them since bit your case sounds a lot like mine.
Post in thread 'Diamond retro Rowell strip' Diamond retro Rowell strip

Last edited:
Was trying to picture the top kit then penny dropped after a bit googling. Was the 3rd kit season after 92 cup final n iirc Jamie Lawrence made his debut in it down Boro?
Nice top but can only have been used 2 or 3 games?

Boro, Wimbledon (cup) Barnsley and Bristol City. Might be one or two more.

That might be a worry. Mine sat there for a few weeks and then I got a letter from them saying Umbro had identified the contents as counterfeit and the shirt would be destroyed although I could appeal and argue it wasn't.

This was just before the world cup though when dodgy shirts would have been flying about all over. Others have had shirts from them since bit your case sounds a lot like mine.
Post in thread 'Diamond retro Rowell strip' Diamond retro Rowell strip
Cheers fella, sods law iv just checked again and it's on its way! Phew, looks like iv dodged a bullet.

Hopefully it'll be here in a few days.

Are the sponsors printed on these tops or are they the old felt type like the originals on some?

They are made into the fabric - like the Avec Roker Park shirts
The manufacturer logos are stitched (or at least they are on the patrick shirts)

Last edited:
XXL Yellow Hummel shirt arrived from DP Retro today. Very happy as its big enough to fit over a sweatshirt/hoody.

Spent 9 days in customs, but arrived the very next day.

Will be ordering again!

Photo here: 20220120-161755

Are the sponsors printed on these tops or are they the old felt type like the originals on some?
Felt on mine :cool:
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

Back