Diamond retro Rowell strip

Sorry can’t work out how to post images, is this one of guns? Would been keen if he had others sizes if so

That's him selling them on ebay mate, send him a message via ebay and he'll get in touch

Messaged him direct and managed to get a large he has a few shirts available yellow Hummel with the black on the shoulders being one, I’d attach images if I knew how, he’s on Facebook if anyone is keen, grim up north retro photo is a Yorkshire logo
I've just contacted him about the yellow Patrick shirt. Got a reply straight away, and my order is in. Absolutely sound bloke.

I've just contacted him about the yellow Patrick shirt. Got a reply straight away, and my order is in. Absolutely sound bloke.
He seems like a really good bloke. Messaged him the other night and managed to get the yellow Hummel shirt with the black shoulders. It was the only XL Sunderland shirt he had left. It has a slight mark which he thinks can be washed out so he sold it to me at a reduced price.

He seems like a really good bloke. Messaged him the other night and managed to get the yellow Hummel shirt with the black shoulders. It was the only XL Sunderland shirt he had left. It has a slight mark which he thinks can be washed out so he sold it to me at a reduced price.
Yeah definitely, he was spot on with me like. Looking forward to getting the shirt.

DP Retro 20 off today. PM me if you want the code.

They have the Rowell Blue Umbro away both long and short sleeves and
2 Yellow Hummel away shirts from the 80s and early 90s.

Code is on their website
Great news. Less work for me.
Still awaiting tracking update which was supposed to be updated by 10th Jan on my long sleeve away shirt by thailand postal service
Previous shirts have taken around 2 months to arrive so fingers crossed.

All shirts purchased have been worth the wait mind 👍
On my last one, I ordered on the 18th October, got the tracking number on the 3rd of November, which became active beginning of December. Strip arrived 14 of December. It was worth the wait.

Last edited:
Great news. Less work for me.

On my last one, I ordered on the 18th October, got the tracking number on the 3rd of November, which became active beginning of December. Strip arrived 14 of December. It was worth the wait.
Cheers ! Only order this one on 15th Nov so not to concerned just yet , what with all the covid delays to , although wanting to order another for a mate so may order this weekend with 20% off

Back