Detectorists

The TR7 is up for auction

No chance of any more ever being made then. Can't make an episode of Detectorists without Andy, Lance or the TR7. Everything else is expendable.

Obviously it's aimed at kids but Worzel Gummidge is also absolutely brilliant. 7 episodes over two seasons iirc, it's on the bbc i player. Beautiful soundtrack from The Unthanks.

Mackenzie Crook is a bit of a genius at this stuff.
Been watching these today. Thanks for the tip, they’re great!

Obviously it's aimed at kids but Worzel Gummidge is also absolutely brilliant. 7 episodes over two seasons iirc, it's on the bbc i player. Beautiful soundtrack from The Unthanks.

They're absolutely brilliant. Kids get fed up of me making us all watch it together.

Have you been watching or, indeed, watched, The Lovers? Belfast set mismatched couple romcom on Sky. It's quite funny. And, it stars Johnny Flynn.
I knew it had started but wasn't sure it would be worth getting Now tv for so I've been holding off. If it's worth a look I may well go ahead.

I'm a huge Dr Who fan but I hated the Jon Pertwee version but MC's take on it was rather excellent.

👍

Back