Destiny 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mine's preloaded and ready for 12. I'll be doing the school run tomorrow but otherwise it's Destiny 2 all day.

Giving it a go. Enjoyed last 1 but was too far behind the game to actually be relevant, and PvP wasn't great because of PoopNoScope420 who played 20 hours a day.

Don't get the fuss about it being the 'same game' you'd think the 15 expansions they brought out last time round was a bit of a giveaway they'd start milking the cow.

Ok so the Rtg clan is still there but it's now linked to someone called Nellie-c whoever that is.

I've got no control over anything to do with the clan I created. :lol:

Although Tbf I wasn't in it so never mind.;)

Crept up on me this; i was addicted to the first one, and since the new cod looks crap im gonna jump back in.
Utter madness but i used CDkeys to buy a 50 and 40 gift card to reduce the 89.99 download version to 80.... :lol:

Just installing mine now.nice surprise when I got home.
IIRC you dragged me though the hardest levels lol. I need to check your still in my friends list.

Crept up on me this; i was addicted to the first one, and since the new cod looks crap im gonna jump back in.
Utter madness but i used CDkeys to buy a 50 and 40 gift card to reduce the 89.99 download version to 80.... :lol:

IIRC you dragged me though the hardest levels lol. I need to check your still in my friends list.
Probably was me as I'm class at it.Whats your name as I deleted a few

No way it was him. He struggled to find his way out of orbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back