Destiny 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fps was made for a pc. I just can't bring myself to play them with a pad.

I know it's 60fps on pc, but I've always loved how Destiny plays on console...I might double dip :lol: there was a rumour in the Reddit leak (which was correct barring this) that you can use the same save on both.

Listen pal....born ready :cool:

Can't even remember what mine looked like.
You'll hammer it for 3 weeks, step over everyone just as long as you're in the raid team etc (I'm alright jack just wanna get it done) then moan the game is shit because I'm bored of it.

It technically 'can' be the same character, but as the whole game is about you losing your powers, it's like starting from scratch.
As long as i get to keep my Taniks cloak I'll be happy as a pig in shit, ain't got any raid gear so doesn't matter about that.

Last edited:
You'll hammer it for 3 weeks, step over everyone just as long as you're in the raid team etc (I'm alright jack just wanna get it done) then moan the game is shit because I'm bored of it.

As long as i get to keep my Taniks cloak I'll be happy as a pig in shit, ain't got any raid gear so doesn't matter about that.

Slander.

Those nights were the stuff of legend anyway. Big Andy munching chips and dips. Halcyon days.

Last edited:
Picked up Destiny a few months back on sale, actually quite enjoyed it, but haven't touched it since I got Horizon Zero Dawn. Very tempted to get this as looks nice. Hadn't realised there was a SMB Clan until I read this thread :eek:

Picked up Destiny a few months back on sale, actually quite enjoyed it, but haven't touched it since I got Horizon Zero Dawn. Very tempted to get this as looks nice. Hadn't realised there was a SMB Clan until I read this thread :eek:

Think there's one on xbox one as well as ps4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back