Derek Pringle and Simon Hughes

I have read it - it is very good. Have you been watching the programme on Quest Red - Faking it?
Yes and it is a good read. We watch all those type of programmes. I would love those involved to do johnson, trump and Prince Andrew. They would be destroyed

Pringle was the worst player I ever saw at Test level. Peter May was Chairman of Selectors at the time and was going to select Pringle the game before but didn't The reason being that it was the Varsity match and Pringle had to play for Cam bridge other wise he would not gained his "Blue" - bloody disgraceful. Ignoring for a second he was crap there is no way that England should be second choice. If Pringle had come from Bradford or Easington he would never have been picked for England.
He was fuckin crap.

The Pringle one is decent, lots of drinking stories.

Read it last summer alongside Paul Ferris’ ‘Boy on the Shed’ (Ed Mag physio). I know I’m drifting to football and NUFC here but it’s in the top three sports books I’ve ever read I reckon. Look out for it.

The Kindle edition of The Boy on the Shed is currently 99p on Kindle

I've put the link here as @Roger may get some cash from Amazon if people buy through the link (or maybe not)

Back