Deptford Bank…

Ventured down yesterday for the first time in a while. Saltgrass is still a work in progress but the main bar is open and the back one half open. Nice atmosphere in Kings Arms.
I went to the King's Arms last week - I was expecting it to have been more Ship-Isis-ified with a more extensive range of beers, but it hasn't changed very much at all yet. The cask beers were probably even less interesting than they were before the change (always liked a White Rat in there previously).

Pizza place that was upstairs in isis.Its moved to old hanover place in deptford
Aaaaah. It’s listed alongside three pubs and not with the other food vendors which led me to believe it was a pub itself. Which considering the geography of the three pubs listed also led me to believe The Museum Vaults had changed its name! Phew.

I went to the King's Arms last week - I was expecting it to have been more Ship-Isis-ified with a more extensive range of beers, but it hasn't changed very much at all yet. The cask beers were probably even less interesting than they were before the change (always liked a White Rat in there previously).
I love White Rat. I was in last week and felt same as you. Had Atlantic pale on ffs

Back