Denver Hume

Getting sick of reading comments from our fan picking apart every comment from LJ. We all complained when we had Parkinson because he was too dour. Now we’ve got a young, enthusiastic manager who is just getting the piss taken out of him for every comment. He’s a little bit different, who cares.
You'd think he was knocking on doors and shouting through letterboxes the way people go on like.

Has he been here 4 years.

Supporters having a go because they dont or cant understand what he means .

Anything he says is pulled up. Supporters like that are akin to those up the road.
he gets my backing until we are way off the pace of the top 2 next season...get us promoted in 1st or 2nd and all will be happy
Has he been here 4 years.

Supporters having a go because they dont or cant understand what he means .

Anything he says is pulled up. Supporters like that are akin to those up the road.
furthermore, keep the smug new speak for when you have got us out of this shithole...the bloke has achived nowt in his career it's probably best he shuts the fu ck up and does his job of getting us top of this league

Last edited:
You'd think he was knocking on doors and shouting through letterboxes the way people go on like.
I know he not.
That's not his style!! He would describe it as.......

Approaching a dwelling exit and egress point, using inclusive dynamics we applied repeated bodily pressure to the outward vantage point or as we call it OVP. I couldn't get the protocols across utilizing this method so after some 360 reflection and thinking I used a audible
Projection box via the delivery slot

They can certainly increase his intensity to close down the space.
Aye you’re right but after 3 years in the first team you shouldn’t need a rocket up your arse just to put your body on the line to block a shot

I would hope he would sign a new contract, being a local lad. LB is the hardest position to fill it doesn't matter if he's average as we are in L1
I’m a local lad and am happy to sign a contract. Mind you I am turned 60 and was crap even when I was young.
Would I be as good as Denver Hume? No, but I would give the club a quick answer instead of pissing them around.

I’d like Hume to stay I think keeping him is exactly what we need. We need to try keep our young players and build for the future. But it’s his career and he knows what is going on behind the scenes. He has also seen other academy graduates leave and progress away from the club. If he goes fair play and good luck. If he stays then I say thank you Denver! get grafting lad you’ve a good future in the game. Take the plaudits and the criticism but use it to your advantage!

Back