Denmark has lifted all covid restrictions

as it is 'no longer a societal threat.'

Interesting thread.

Good thread that. I don't think we're anywhere near as trusting a society as Denmark are, but our government have failed throughout in their communications and I've consistently said that's been one of the biggest factors contributing to our failures.

Be interesting to see how it goes over there, and how many people continue to take simple precautions.

I read 80% vaccine uptake. That's the difference.

Saw the stats last night that show under 40% are barely over 50% They're choosing to believe knobheads on facebook rather than actual doctors.

I read last week that they'd planned to remove most restrictions.

Big gamble removing them all. Travel to/from riddled countries will surely just mean the restrictions will be back soon enough.

I read 80% vaccine uptake. That's the difference.

Saw the stats last night that show under 40% are barely over 50% They're choosing to believe knobheads on facebook rather than actual doctors.
If you’re talking about England that’s not correct. The only age group barely over 50% is 18-24 but that’s double jabs, first jab is over 70% in that age group.

Under 40's?
Aye, sorry
If you’re talking about England that’s not correct. The only age group barely over 50% is 18-24 but that’s double jabs, first jab is over 70% in that age group.
It was on bbc news yesterday. Each age group, a chart showing how they rose then tailed off.
All the under 40 groups were shockingly low compared to the rest.
Although the u18 was still in its sharp rise phase of course.
Edit. Found it
About 1/3 the way down here

OK, so now like 65% now I have the chance to look more clearly. But it's the same point.

Last edited:
The first comment after the professors thread is about the media in Denmark being noticeably different to the US media, and presumably ours, I really do think our news coverage has driven a lot of the venom and mistrust that the professors thread is citing regularly as a leading factor in their success. Obviously the politicians themselves take blame as well !

The way Piers Morgan went on, though, as an example, through the crisis for example did nothing for the country.

The first comment after the professors thread is about the media in Denmark being noticeably different to the US media, and presumably ours, I really do think our news coverage has driven a lot of the venom and mistrust that the professors thread is citing regularly as a leading factor in their success. Obviously the politicians themselves take blame as well !

The way Piers Morgan went on, though, as an example, through the crisis for example did nothing for the country.

Morgan the biggest hypocrite of the lot. Spent weeks in the run up to Christmas belittling people who may be struggling not seeing family especially in the run up to the festive period then fucks off to Antigua for a jolly himself right over that time

Aye, sorry

It was on bbc news yesterday. Each age group, a chart showing how they rose then tailed off.
All the under 40 groups were shockingly low compared to the rest.
Although the u18 was still in its sharp rise phase of course.
Edit. Found it
About 1/3 the way down here

OK, so now like 65% now I have the chance to look more clearly. But it's the same point.
The NHS reckons it’s 75% with one dose so I reckon the bbc have got it wrong in that article as they seem to have used the second dose numbers.

Good luck to them , sadly will never work here, the 11% or so who refuse to act responsibly have ruined it for all of us.

For you.
Never saw one mask leaving the SOL today.

Possibly my last match so you can go to the next one.

Always a positive mate.

Back