Denmark has lifted all covid restrictions

Demographics, Denmark nigh on 90 per cent ethnic Danes, they know where they stand with Government and trust to a reasonable level the authorities.

It's no coinsidence Copenhagen is viewed as the most safe city in the world. They trust their authorities.

Last edited:
I should have been in Copenhagen 2 weeks ago.Denmark closed the border to UK citizens 6 weeks ago ,Ryanair cancelled my flight and give me a full refund within 5 days ,cancelled my hotel and my testing appointment,Then they opened the borders for UK citizens a week before the date I was due to fly which left it to late to rebook.Austria did the same ,closing the borders then reopening within 6 weeks meaning I missed 2 international matches .I'm nowt out of pocket regarding flight refunding but a lot of inconvenience was caused.

Demographics, Denmark nigh on 90 per cent ethnic Danes, they know where they stand with Government and trust to a reasonable level the authorities.

It's no coinsidence Copenhagen is viewed as the most safe city in the world. They trust their authorities.
Copenhagen is the most diverse city in Denmark with around a quarter of the people there being foreign born. It's on a par with the reported figures from Birmingham.
Denmark also record things differently. They'd class a child born to a Danish parent and Pakistani parent as Danish and that would be it. Whereas we'd further split to Mixed White/Asian or something. They're far less focussed on skin colour.

Copenhagen is the most diverse city in Denmark with around a quarter of the people there being foreign born. It's on a par with the reported figures from Birmingham.
Denmark also record things differently. They'd class a child born to a Danish parent and Pakistani parent as Danish and that would be it. Whereas we'd further split to Mixed White/Asian or something. They're far less focussed on skin colour.
that may well be so but the little mermaid is very underwhelming.

Back