Declan Rudd

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks as though, as the ball was bouncing it would have bounced up into his hands as he bent over to catch it, but it stopped bouncing and rolled between his legs. Still though :lol::lol::lol:
Aye you can see the ball's bouncing quite nicely but it lands bang on a long dark patch (divot?) on the turf just in front of him and when it hits that it starts to roll.

99 time out of 100 the ball would have bounced again but not that time - poor sod :lol::lol:

Be surprised if he dropped a league to be second choice.

Presumably if he's leaving Preston because he's second choice he won't want to come here to be second choice.
How much are Preston paying him to be second choice ? How much are we prepared to pay him to be second choice ?

What chance is there to become first choice at Preston ? What chance is there to become first choice at SAFC ?

Questions, questions, questions ...

How much are Preston paying him to be second choice ? How much are we prepared to pay him to be second choice ?

What chance is there to become first choice at Preston ? What chance is there to become first choice at SAFC ?

Questions, questions, questions ...

2 mins mate. I'll give him a buzz.

Be surprised if he dropped a league to be second choice.

Given they've replaced him then maybe he hasn't been that good at that level? He's been at Preston on loan twice in league one, then on loan at Charlton in league one, then gone to Preston permanently in the Championship and they look to have replaced him. Maybe it's the best offer he has or maybe he fancies himself against McLaughlin, who as good as he was last season I doubt would be more than an average Championship keeper himself.

He also fits last seasons shit signing criteria:

Plays in North West/North West links - tick

Last edited:
Given they've replaced him then maybe he hasn't been that good at that level? He's been at Preston on loan twice in league one, then on loan at Charlton in league one, then gone to Preston permanently in the Championship and they look to have replaced him. Maybe it's the best offer he has or maybe he fancies himself against McLaughlin, who as good as he was last season I doubt would be more than an average Championship keeper himself.

Replaced him with Muric I'm guessing?

Cause SD had no money and we will again sign shite
SD had to show he had £50m to be allowed to buy safc, and that exclides the value of his businesses etc..amnd saving account
SD made his initial fortune from Hastings Direct Insurance..a company he helped found and was part of a management buyout of, and which was worth £1bn when it floated on the stock exchange in 2015..which is when stewart got a pay oit of £40-£50m. All of this is publically known-last season we spent more than all the otjer teams combined and broke the league transfer record. He has three operating busimesses. insurance, car leading and property-the latter i believe has significant operations on the spanish costas.
A journalist who doesnt understand accounts made up a number for sds wealth and fans who want to believe it, do so.
Got to east;eigh-a club he built stands for and signed players for-then gave away...all shows he has money..and he has shown it at safc.
he is very good at tax though..debt is a tax deduction..and unlike ellis or the drumaville lads he and the company he created to buy safc are resident in the UK for tax purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back