December Challenge - Contre Jour (2) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the final challenge of 2011, I decided to change my original idea for December to see how our photography and ideas have moved on since the start of the year, therefore the theme for December, is once again: Contre Jour.

Shots must be taken between now and midnight on the day I wake up after New Year

Happy shooting.

Against or into the light. Bit of a strange choice for this time of year. After dark might have worked a tad better considering the season.

For the final challenge of 2011, I decided to change my original idea for December to see how our photography and ideas have moved on since the start of the year, therefore the theme for December, is once again: Contre Jour.

Shots must be taken between now and midnight on the day I wake up after New Year

Happy shooting.

Going to try to incorperate as many of the years monthly challenge themes into one photograph with the main being Contre Jour.

Will it flop, like this months feeble effort I wonder? :oops:

Happy shooting.

Some on here have really improved over the last year (not me, I hasten to add, I am still shit at anything that isn't astronomical). I hope you continue the rhetorical competition theme next year.

Some on here have really improved over the last year (not me, I hasten to add, I am still shit at anything that isn't astronomical). I hope you continue the rhetorical competition theme next year.

I think this year has been pretty successful for the most part so yes, we'll carry on as we are.

One taken today at the Tees Barrage.
Would it have got more votes than the one I've entered?
How long's a piece of string?

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back