December 4th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Hank and all from deepest Buckinghamshire.

Morning @gluepot I need to do better in tonight's AWP quiz

Morning @VHFC
Morming @Dilligaf60
Morning @Spam Javelin
Morning @Bladecat glad it went as well as it could.
@GlassSlippers sorry to hear your news and take care marra.

Working today so no beer for me, 21 days now but I did have some alcohol on my flight 2 weeks ago so not quite as good as it sounds. Last day of isolation for me today.

Stay safe everyone.

Last edited:

Morning @hank williams and good morning all. Firstly, thank you for the 👍's , replies and mentions yesterday, it was a late one and I was out best part of the day as I will be today but I'm off tomorrow, in Sunday though. Read through in bed last night, great posts as always. What's happening is that there's no footfall through the chemist, people are waiting for the vaccine to get rolled out and mainly the older people are staying put until they can have it. They've dug-in so to speak and when the light emerges they'll be out, hopefully. I bleeding hope so anyway. So like yesterday, same for me today, got lots on but like I said, off tomorrow. Hope you all have an excellent day and you get the news you would like about your manager situ. Be nice to get that done and dusted. Have a really great Friday, hope its nice and peaceful for you all, stay safe and take care, 👍👍😷😷😊😊.

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @WillD , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 , @Roker 73 , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985, @safcpauluk ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @den , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @FlyingLotus , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @SAFC11 , @forzamilansafc , @Doberman , @Charles Eats Grass, @c1ark73 ,@riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @Secret Visage , @seaham mackem, @South Banker Wolf , @TravellingMackem, @Disco_Pants93, @Jonesy57, @Cú Chulainn , @S H R E K, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @bomber , @Higgir, @Nelson! , @glen , @The Professor , @hoolio , @Hannover96Mackem , @happy feet, @Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Dogbark , @Shandy drinker, @seahamstar, @Johnsafc , @Grammar Police ,@Keb , @Father Jack Hackett, @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @Irishblackcat , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @Wood Green Mackem , @sproates33 , @HeaderDownBrown @Maravilla, @Cox Green Fc , @Jat, @Katylala, @Eric gates hair. @Billericay Dichio , @TheRey, @FootballFan, @KGC83 , @chevvies , @bonnylad , @Thackeray, @Wise Man Says , @steadybreeze , @pRICK , @tenpins , @Father Jack Hackett , @tenpins , @Alphadog , @gipetto , @Geronimo , @Ashley In!! , @Dodgy , @NickAddicks , @Harvey16 ....... And to all those still to post, have an excellent day, 🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use to be addicted to the Hokey Cokey ....... But I turned myself around and that's what it's all about. Hey.

🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪🦵💪

Morning @hank williams and good morning all. Firstly, thank you for the 👍's , replies and mentions yesterday, it was a late one and I was out best part of the day as I will be today but I'm off tomorrow, in Sunday though. Read through in bed last night, great posts as always. What's happening is that there's no footfall through the chemist, people are waiting for the vaccine to get rolled out and mainly the older people are staying put until they can have it. They've dug-in so to speak and when the light emerges they'll be out, hopefully. I bleeding hope so anyway. So like yesterday, same for me today, got lots on but like I said, off tomorrow. Hope you all have an excellent day and you get the news you would like about your manager situ. Be nice to get that done and dusted. Have a really great Friday, hope its nice and peaceful for you all, stay safe and take care, 👍👍😷😷😊😊.

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @WillD , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 , @Roker 73 , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985, @safcpauluk ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @den , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @FlyingLotus , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @SAFC11 , @forzamilansafc , @Doberman , @Charles Eats Grass, @c1ark73 ,@riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @Secret Visage , @seaham mackem, @South Banker Wolf , @TravellingMackem, @Disco_Pants93, @Jonesy57, @Cú Chulainn , @S H R E K, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @bomber , @Higgir, @Nelson! , @glen , @The Professor , @hoolio , @Hannover96Mackem , @happy feet, @Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Dogbark , @Shandy drinker, @seahamstar, @Johnsafc , @Grammar Police ,@Keb , @Father Jack Hackett, @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @Irishblackcat , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @Wood Green Mackem , @sproates33 , @HeaderDownBrown @Maravilla, @Cox Green Fc , @Jat, @Katylala, @Eric gates hair. @Billericay Dichio , @TheRey, @FootballFan, @KGC83 , @chevvies , @bonnylad , @Thackeray, @Wise Man Says , @steadybreeze , @pRICK , @tenpins , @Father Jack Hackett , @tenpins , @Alphadog , @gipetto , @Geronimo , @Ashley In!! , @Dodgy , @NickAddicks , @Harvey16 ....... And to all those still to post, have an excellent day, 🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use to be addicted to the Hokey Cokey ....... But I turned myself around and that's what it's all about. Hey.

I was addicted to skinny ladies, then I pulled myself a round.

Good morning Hank nowt for me thank you

Good morning lads and lasses dry start here so golf this morning work this afternoon,
Tonight's will be a takeaway Chinese and a film or two
Looking forward to anymore announcements from the club, what has been announced clearly indicate the takeover has been concluded because these muppets would never made the have bought into yesterday's reported targets or sack Parky

@GlassSlippers sorry to hear about FiL and hope it all goes well

Have a frantic but safe Friday and KTF
Morning Sis.
Morning Hank and all from deepest Buckinghamshire.

Morning @gluepot I need to do better in tonight's AWP quiz

Morning @VHFC
Morming @Dilligaf60
Morning @Spam Javelin
Morning @Bladecat glad it went as well as it could.
@GlassSlippers sorry to hear your news and take care marra.

Working today so no beer for me, 21 days now but I did have some alcohol on my flight 2 weeks ago so not quite as good as it sounds. Last day of isolation for me today.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM

Morning SFATI. Have a good day mate. I hope you get finished at a more reasonable time. The hours you’re putting in man.
Morning all, off to work right now, nowt for me. Picking grand daughter up from school at 3pm she is sleeping tonight. Enjoy the weekend and peaceful day to everyone, everywhere.
Morning T_Bone. And to you mate.
Morning Hank, Becs and all, it never stopped raining here yesterday and freezing. Graft and a bit of shopping and footy free.
Stay safe everyone.
Morning Snorbens. How are ya marra?
Morning Hank,
Morning &Becs and all,
No footie today, might watch a film tonight.
Hope everyone has a fab Friday, take care and stay safe.
Morning 1920

Last edited by a moderator:
Nowt for me. Possibly the NZ v WI test match on YouTube but probably my only sports watching today will be A View From The Terrace. Enjoy the snow today.
Is. AVFTT any good Hesford?

Do you listen to Off the Bal I used to religiously but its getting a bit samey then again its been on the go 25 yrs now. The first season was the best when the boys from Still Game did it (Naveed and the big Canadian lad who played Victor brutal....)

How’s the injury coming along? You getting about a bit better?
Aye it’s a lot better marra, not 100% but taking it easier and a bit of embrocation now and then seems to be doing the trick.

Morning marra

On the thread who is the next manager going to be I'm tempted to type Rafa Benitez. I mean it's 2.38am so surely I'll get away with it. 😁 It's tempting but I'd best not. 😏
The funniest thing would be watching people put money on him and his odds dropping with the bookies 😂
Morning Hank. Morning Gentlekats. NOTUFS for me. I hope you all have a febrile Friday. Look after yersels and each other. Beware of SIBS.

Morning Heroes.

Morning b1gals

Morning SV. Id rather watch us play.

Morning Bladecat. It's the only time I've ever worn black and white anarl mate.
Morning mate enjoy your Friday

Morning Hank and all. Nowt for me.
Have a good Friday everyone and stay safe

Morning mate

Morning heroes have a good day and stay safe

Morning mate

Morning mate

Morning mate. Glad everything went as well as can be expected. Have a good day and take care of yourself

Morning GS have a good day and stay safe

Morning Fred
Morning mate have a good day

Morning Sis.

Morning TVM

Morning SFATI. Have a good day mate. I hope you get finished at a more reasonable time. The hours you’re putting in man.

Morning T_Bone. And to you mate.

Morning Snorbens. How are ya marra?

Morning 1920
Not so bad, the colon problem lasted about 20 hours now the whole gut area is just sore. Small price to pay for getting rid of the cancer! Just need our football club sorted and move on for a happy virtual Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back