December 4th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening @hank williams & good evening all. Home now till Sunday, done , finished and absolutely fooked. Its been just like yesterday but everyones got their meds or dressings, so really pleased and Sunday should be a bit easier as long as them nurses don't bring loads of scripts in tomorrow. Again, thank you for the likes, replies and mentions, means a lot, lovely people and a great thread, cheers, 😊 😊 😊 . So you had a new TD appointment, now I don't know what the job entails, I'm more of your Ron Manager type, Manager, Assistant manager, coaches, jumpers for goal posts. Does he have a say on the next manager? To me, you get a manager and he brings his team. But a new direction could be what's needed. Hopefully a desired effect for Wigwam tomorrow. @Wakey ftm in Sussex , them WA's were excellent pal. So that's me, I'm off for me late tea and the final of celeb, what a saddo... Have a great night , thanks again and stay safe,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Well done

I’m ower the knot πŸ™„

Evening @hank williams & good evening all. Home now till Sunday, done , finished and absolutely fooked. Its been just like yesterday but everyones got their meds or dressings, so really pleased and Sunday should be a bit easier as long as them nurses don't bring loads of scripts in tomorrow. Again, thank you for the likes, replies and mentions, means a lot, lovely people and a great thread, cheers, 😊 😊 😊 . So you had a new TD appointment, now I don't know what the job entails, I'm more of your Ron Manager type, Manager, Assistant manager, coaches, jumpers for goal posts. Does he have a say on the next manager? To me, you get a manager and he brings his team. But a new direction could be what's needed. Hopefully a desired effect for Wigwam tomorrow. @Wakey ftm in Sussex , them WA's were excellent pal. So that's me, I'm off for me late tea and the final of celeb, what a saddo... Have a great night , thanks again and stay safe,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Evening mate have a good day off tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back