December 4th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all

MK Don's have dispatched 3k of tickets today, at this time l have been told there will be more if asked. The on the day away ticket booth may not be open on the day, decision still to be made.
MKM keep an eye for a PM.

Great news Snorbens lad keep up the exercise, walking is the way forward.
6 months of 10k a day is one hell of a lot of steps, good luck mate.
Hi Sis....got your pm and have replied, many thanks....last time we played MK Don's they gave us 5k and the cash turnstiles were open, that was a cup game, we had a man sent off " prob Catts :) " and I think we won 2-1 with 10 men....

Didnt ever imagine that a few years down the line we'd be playing them in the league :) heyho
Cheers Marra
Dr was happy she keeps taking the new one but has to have weekly bloods & xrays. :)
Hopefully they will sort T out for you Wakey, bit of a work up having to go weekly but it will be worth it at the end of the day...fingers crossed for you both marra...
Agreed, mate.
Championship football is great to watch, and the standard is much higher this season, with many teams in that division, now playing exciting, attacking football.
I've watched a few championship games and yes you're right...we would have struggled big time if we'd gone up.

Last edited:

Hi Sis....got your pm and have replied, many thanks....last time we played MK Don's they gave us 5k and the cash turnstiles were open, that was a cup game, we had a man sent off " prob Catts :) " and I think we won 2-1 with 10 men....

Didnt ever imagine that a few years down the line we'd be playing them in the league :) heyho

Hopefully they will sort T out for you Wakey, bit of a work up having to go weekly but it will be worth it at the end of the day...fingers crossed for you both marra...

I've watched a few championship games and yes you're right...we would have struggled big time if we'd gone up.
Thank you
They say jump & we simply say how high :)
I require 2 for MK, only kidding I’ll get them ok.
When Brighton played there to win the league/promotion, they were given either 8 or 11k tickets

Agreed mate.
Barnsley & Luton, are in the clarts, down at the bottom of the Championship, and Charlton, are struggling a bit, after a decent start to their season.

Thank you
They say jump & we simply say how high :)
I require 2 for MK, only kidding I’ll get them ok.
When Brighton played there to win the league/promotion, they were given either 8 or 11k tickets
Evening Wakey lad sorry to hear of Mrs W problems it sounds like she is in good hands at home and at the doc's best wishes for a speedy recovery.
How is your chest, breathing a bit easier and recovering well
Agreed mate.
Barnsley & Luton, are in the clarts, down at the bottom of the Championship, and Charlton, are struggling a bit, after a decent start to their season.
Evening HC, we would definitely struggle in the Championship, l would like to of seen how Ross coped in the Championship though which is quite exciting at times

Just back from hospital, permanent cramp pains in the leg, 6 months ago they were considering stents or balloons or worse.
Gave me aspirin everyday and told to walk through it, 10,000 steps a day, I have kept it up and the

thanks Becs and MkM, just back from the hospital, poor circulation in my legs and about 6 months ago the surgeon was talking about stents, balloons and worse.
Gave me the option of walking 10,000 steps a day walk through the pain and open up fresh routes, helped by an aspirin a day.
he was really happy at my progress and said he would see me again in 6 months!
Whereabouts in your leg do/ did you get the cramps ?
His internet still down on his oil rig
Oh thought he was due out, I mean due home.

Evening Wakey lad sorry to hear of Mrs W problems it sounds like she is in good hands at home and at the doc's best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Evening HC, we would definitely struggle in the Championship, l would like to of seen how Ross coped in the Championship though which is quite exciting at times
T is a strong lass tbh, farmers daughter & all that.
Aye, ta v m, I’m improving thanks, just got a croaky voice & sniffles now. At least people can hear/see them & I get a bit of sympathy ;)
Whereabouts in your leg do/ did you get the cramps ?

Oh thought he was due out, I mean due home.
Tuesday

Last edited:

Evening Sis
We would've just about needed a whole new team, just to keep out of the bottom three, had we gone up to the Championship.
I was a Ross fan, and like Dilli, and plenty others on here, hoped against hope, he'd turn things around, and get us promoted.
Only towards the end of his tenure, did I start thinking, that a change of manager might give us fresh impetus to gain promotion, though it seems unlikely that will happen this season, unless our fortunes change for the better on the pitch, from this weekend, until the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back